Society The Joseph R Biden Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
When I realized that most of these boomers whining about CRT grew up going to segregated schools it all made sense. They are pissed about talking about what they did growing up.
I'm not sure that's fair to them. They grew up under a set of societal norms. The rules changed on them, as they should have, and now people want to blame them for the world they inherited.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Are people getting the “you’re anti (politically correct term for wheelchair bound person)!” stuff when they criticize this guy? I remember if you criticized Hillary for anything you were immediately labeled a sexist.
"Ableist"

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Are people getting the “you’re anti (politically correct term for wheelchair bound person)!” stuff when they criticize this guy? I remember if you criticized Hillary for anything you were immediately labeled a sexist.
Hillary is a fucking bitch. And a cunt.
She's a cunty bitch.
Or is it bitchy cunt?

I really don't like her.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Thuglife13 @Thuglife13 if your boy DeSantis made more good decisions like this, he wouldn't be so bad

I wonder how the invasive Cuban brown anoles feel about this...

WTF?
Is this a deep fake? That didn't look live. There's no way they let that get out.

And I think the only reason he is still in there is because of who is Veep.
You can even hear him respond "Yeah" as he's being told what to say. They did that shit in his debates too fucking shameful. But hurr durr he has a "stutter" lmao...

View: https://twitter.com/grandoldmemes/status/1519761402608693249

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
'I would like to see a naked body beneath my hands.' GOP Rep Madison Cawthorn is caught on video with male scheduler's hand on his crotch as new ethics complaint claims the congressman gave him thousands of dollars in loans and gifts

• Footage obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com shows Rep. Madison Cawthorn, 26, in a car with his close aide and staffer Stephen Smith, 23
  • Cawthorn sits in the driver's seat and says, 'I feel the passion and desire and would like to see a naked body beneath my hands'
  • The camera then pans back to Smith who says, 'Me too' and then films himself reaching his hand over and into Cawthorn's crotch
  • The video is one of several exhibits filed in support of the ethics complaint drafted by political group Fire Madison Cawthorn
  • The complaint calls for an investigation into a slew of behavior that, the group alleges, has put Cawthorn firmly on the wrong side of a host of House Rules
  • Among the many allegations is the claim that Cawthorn provided thousands of dollars in loans and gifts to Smith

Among the many allegations is the claim that representative for North Carolina's 11th district provided thousands of dollars in loans and gifts to Smith, a staff member, with whom, the complaint states, he is engaged in an improper relationship characterized by steamy postings on social media and so close that the staffer joined Cawthorn on his honeymoon to Dubai in April 2021.

According to the filing Cawthorn has provided free housing, travel and loans to Smith, none of which have been declared or repaid.

The complaint also requests an investigation into the nature of Cawthorn's relationship with Smith stating that the junior member of staff lives with Cawthorn.