Society The Joseph R Biden Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
'I would like to see a naked body beneath my hands.' GOP Rep Madison Cawthorn is caught on video with male scheduler's hand on his crotch as new ethics complaint claims the congressman gave him thousands of dollars in loans and gifts

• Footage obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com shows Rep. Madison Cawthorn, 26, in a car with his close aide and staffer Stephen Smith, 23
  • Cawthorn sits in the driver's seat and says, 'I feel the passion and desire and would like to see a naked body beneath my hands'
  • The camera then pans back to Smith who says, 'Me too' and then films himself reaching his hand over and into Cawthorn's crotch
  • The video is one of several exhibits filed in support of the ethics complaint drafted by political group Fire Madison Cawthorn
  • The complaint calls for an investigation into a slew of behavior that, the group alleges, has put Cawthorn firmly on the wrong side of a host of House Rules
  • Among the many allegations is the claim that Cawthorn provided thousands of dollars in loans and gifts to Smith

Among the many allegations is the claim that representative for North Carolina's 11th district provided thousands of dollars in loans and gifts to Smith, a staff member, with whom, the complaint states, he is engaged in an improper relationship characterized by steamy postings on social media and so close that the staffer joined Cawthorn on his honeymoon to Dubai in April 2021.

According to the filing Cawthorn has provided free housing, travel and loans to Smith, none of which have been declared or repaid.

The complaint also requests an investigation into the nature of Cawthorn's relationship with Smith stating that the junior member of staff lives with Cawthorn.
apparently there is now a tape going around of him naked, humping a guys face lol

i wonder how that will play with his homophobic supporters

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
“It was just boys being boys”.
-Madison’s homophobic supporters, probably
ill be vague so as to avoid spoilers in case you ever watch Euphoria (great show)

i made a video, commenting on a scene that i thought was homophobic. but a lot of people taught me that i was mistaking homophobia for homoeroticism.

the point of the scene was actually to call out the stereotypical, homophobic jock that regularly engages in homoerotic behavior with his bros

and thats Madison. he's a hater of gays despite himself engaging in homoerotic activities

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
If Bumbling Biden is so incompetent, why do those with BDS need to misrepresent things in an attempt to make him look bad?

The video conveniently edits out the part where the photographer went to higher ground to take a group photo and it was the photographer Biden was directing his comments to.

Full video for full context:

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
If Bumbling Biden is so incompetent, why do those with BDS need to misrepresent things in an attempt to make him look bad?

The video conveniently edits out the part where the photographer went to higher ground to take a group photo and it was the photographer Biden was directing his comments to.

Full video for full context:
Jump!

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
the point of the scene was actually to call out the stereotypical, homophobic jock that regularly engages in homoerotic behavior with his bros
In Australia, I always found it strange that NOBODY was gayer than macho rugby players and army boys. Once they get on the piss, they're all obsessed with showing each other their bare asses and grabbing each other's junk and waving their dicks at each other. It's strange.

??

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Man charged with wife's murder wins primary election, will be on November ballot

An Indiana man who is currently in jail reportedly is one of three winners in a GOP primary, and will appear on this year's ballot for a township board seat.

Andrew Wilhoite, 39, is awaiting trial for the murder of his wife Elizabeth “Nikki” Wilhoite, according to WXIN News. He was reportedly arrested in March.

Nikki's body was pulled from a creek after her husband told deputies he dumped her there after striking her with a flower pot during a fight outside their home, WTHR News reports.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Taxpayers sue Florida governor over anti-Disney law

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis violated the rights of taxpayers when he signed a law removing Disney’s self-governing status, three residents claim in a federal lawsuit filed on Tuesday.

In the 11-page complaint, Michael Foronda, Edward Foronda and Vivian Gorsky — all of whom live near the Walt Disney World theme park and resort — say the state’s actions will saddle them and other taxpayers with Disney’s bond debt estimated at more than $1 billion.

“Plaintiffs, who are property owners in the surrounding counties, fear that they will now have to assume the tax burden that Disney previously assumed under the special tax status,” the complaint states. “Their fear is well founded, and it is through this taxpayer lawsuit and mandamus action that they are able to protect their rights.”

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Anecdotal Lulz...

On the way home from Louisville yesterday, the wife and I decided to stop for some Taco Bell.

1st stop - sat in the drive-thru line for 15 minutes. I decided to go into the store to see if that would be quicker. Door was locked with a sign that said "In store orders closed - not enough staff"

So we left and up a couple more exits was another Taco Bell. Win! We pull into the drive thru about 3 cars back and an employee comes out of the store and goes to each car saying "We are closing. We are out of meat." This was around 8 PM

We ended up getting some protein bars at the gas station.

bIdEn'S eCoNoMy iS tHe bESt wE'Ve eVeR sEeN

Oh well. I'm better off not eating that Taco Bell shit anyway.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Anecdotal Lulz...

On the way home from Louisville yesterday, the wife and I decided to stop for some Taco Bell.

1st stop - sat in the drive-thru line for 15 minutes. I decided to go into the store to see if that would be quicker. Door was locked with a sign that said "In store orders closed - not enough staff"

So we left and up a couple more exits was another Taco Bell. Win! We pull into the drive thru about 3 cars back and an employee comes out of the store and goes to each car saying "We are closing. We are out of meat." This was around 8 PM

We ended up getting some protein bars at the gas station.

bIdEn'S eCoNoMy iS tHe bESt wE'Ve eVeR sEeN

Oh well. I'm better off not eating that Taco Bell shit anyway.
Staff shortages up here in Canada too!

Thanks Biden!

Wait you drove to two different Taco Bells and then settled on gas station food? I’ve heard of these American food deserts but that’s some fucked up shit.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Staff shortages up here in Canada too!

Thanks Biden!

Wait you drove to two different Taco Bells and then settled on gas station food? I’ve heard of these American food deserts but that’s some fucked up shit.
Biden's fuckery is spreading to ??

When Trump was president we had drive-thru steak joints. Now? Rubber hot dogs for all!

tHaNkS jOe

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Biden's fuckery is spreading to ??

When Trump was president we had drive-thru steak joints. Now? Rubber hot dogs for all!

tHaNkS jOe
We had staffing shortages under Trump too.

I think that lack of nutritious food is causing an impairment in your critical thinking skills.

ps Taco Bell isn’t a steak joint.