Society The Joseph R Biden Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Damn, two pictures? Well done guys, really fought your corner there. Way to show me that what I said is wrong. ?

??
You’re the only person defending anyone
How about you explain how calling for taking up arms against the Supreme Court isn’t calling for insurrection?

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Wow, now let's see him calling for punishment for the Jan 6 insurrectionists who actually did something other then whine on Twitter.

Oh........... wait.

??
You don't think the Mayor of Chicago should be held to a higher standard than normal average citizens taking a field trip through The Capitol.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Looks like people are posting Psaki’s home address in the thread. Hopefully protestors remain peaceful while threatening to kill her and burn down her house.

M

member 3289

I'd never advocate violence, but would I be devastated to see that Alito/Thomas/Gorsuch/Kavanaugh/Barrett had been assassinated?

Would I be even a little disappointed?

No, I would not.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
just as with corrupt Cuomo, i disagree with people protesting at homes. not cool

but they arent there for a progressive cause. they are there due to the upcoming regressive decision by the Supreme Court
You mean the alleged decision that hasn't happened yet and could still be aborted?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
well played in your wording, buutttt

That it might not happen? I'd say it's a coin flip chance one way or the other. I'm conflicted on the leak itself. Part of me is in favor of all leaks. But in this case it's very clearly politically motivated and completely undermines the underpinnings of American democracy, which isn't cool.