Society The Joseph R Biden Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
You claimed they were everywhere and have only delivered an example of a single sign in three weeks.
There's more. Just didn't get pics because people were behind me.

My favorite is a sign that says "Your President is an Idiot"

LMAO

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
So you only had time to take a photo of the one.. but you still claim there are lots out there near your place?
It's in a section of town that I pass on my way to golf. The areas around me are more of the FUCK BIDEN kind of crowd. More direct.

There's idiots around here that still have giant TRUMP flags on their pickup trucks

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015

View: https://twitter.com/noliewithbtc/status/1537899009125150725?s=21&t=cnFI65fJWi-VlGmq4Xb_xA

• The rate of murders in the US has gone up at an alarming rate. But, despite a media narrative to the contrary, this is a problem that afflicts Republican-run cities and states as much or more than the Democratic bastions.
  • In 2020, per capita murder rates were 40% higher in states won by Donald Trump than those won by Joe Biden.
  • 8 of the 10 states with the highest murder rates in 2020 voted for the Republican presidential nominee in every election this century.
Dog, I’m not calling bull shit, but this article is bull shit.

you have posted a biased source. Murders are up in almost every single state since 2020.