Society The Joseph R Biden Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
For a guy who says "Make no mistake" all the time, Joe Biden sure does make a lot of mistakes.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
He brags about spending less, yet if that had passed the spending would have ballooned and inflation would likely be much worse.

Typically infrastructure bills have trickles of good that hide the meat of the plan which is gov't kickbacks and greased palms.

Politicians give zero fucks about the people.
We're on year 7 of a Liberal government here and we're not better off than anyone else. We're probably worse, tbh.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Oh wow, that's sure embarrassing for me, what with all the shilling for Biden I've done over the last years.

All my posts about how he's the best man for the job, he's America's only hope, he's honest, he's hilarious, he surrounds himself with the best people, we need more of the top leaders to be in his age group, etc etc etc.

Guess I'll have to stop my uncritical, adoring love of him, eh? How will I go on, with someone pointing out that 80 is too fucking old to be President? I mean, it's not like that was my stance from the moment the guy declared, or anything.

??

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Oh wow, that's sure embarrassing for me, what with all the shilling for Biden I've done over the last years.

All my posts about how he's the best man for the job, he's America's only hope, he's honest, he's hilarious, he surrounds himself with the best people, we need more of the top leaders to be in his age group, etc etc etc.

Guess I'll have to stop my uncritical, adoring love of him, eh? How will I go on, with someone pointing out that 80 is too fucking old to be President? I mean, it's not like that was my stance from the moment the guy declared, or anything.

??

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
She can't afford to have many enemies where she needs allies. Delicate balance it is. She needs those corrupt dems on her side if she wants to do anything.
to do anything? biden has already said he's not doing anything. and the corrupt dems dont want to do anything that AOC wants to do

so the only option is to go after them. start the fight to replace them. make them change or primary them

thats the right thing to do. she says they need to fight. but shes not fighting

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
to do anything? biden has already said he's not doing anything. and the corrupt dems dont want to do anything that AOC wants to do

so the only option is to go after them. start the fight to replace them. make them change or primary them

thats the right thing to do. she says they need to fight. but shes not fighting
And they will lose badly to Trump's GOP. That's the reality. A party that elects tards like Boebert, MTG, and offer up Herschel Walker and get BIG support for them will sweep over a divided Dem ticket. The Rs are waaaaaaay better at supporting party over policy than the Ds.

I'm not saying that it's good but it's what works in the system that we're living in. The Rs know how to play the long game and see the big picture. The Ds always fight between the centrists, the progressives, and the crazy lefties. So nothing gets accomplished because there either isn't enough support to pass anything remarkable or there is a ton of resistance that says that if something doesn't go far enough then it's not worth doing anything at all instead of throwing full support while stating that it's step one towards a greater movement.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
She's also trying to make it about interracial marriage which Thomas sure as fuck hasn't talked about. It's typical identity politics.
Respectfully disagree. People are justifiably worried about where some on the right wing want to take America in terms of interracial marriage as birth control, oral sex, and anal sex