Society The Joseph R Biden Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Respectfully disagree. People are justifiably worried about where some on the right wing want to take America in terms of interracial marriage as birth control, oral sex, and anal sex
She's taking things Thomas said, which people should be concerned about, and lumping them in with things he didn't bring up. It's dishonest.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
i dont have all the legal answers

all im saying is that, yes, i think he will try to send this back to the states. i think the other religious fundamentalist on the court will agree with him

and regardless of whether they do that or not, people fear that they might do that. so i respectfull disagree about "identity politics." tbh, i dont even understand what those are. all i know is that she voiced a concern that i have. and many others share the same concern.

so im glad she's voicing it. but shes not a fighter. so her appearance on colbert was a wasted opportunity

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
i dont have all the legal answers

all im saying is that, yes, i think he will try to send this back to the states. i think the other religious fundamentalist on the court will agree with him

and regardless of whether they do that or not, people fear that they might do that. so i respectfull disagree about "identity politics." tbh, i dont even understand what those are. all i know is that she voiced a concern that i have. and many others share the same concern.

so im glad she's voicing it. but shes not a fighter. so her appearance on colbert was a wasted opportunity
Identity politics is a political approach wherein people of a particular race, religion, gender, social background, social class, environmental, or other identifying factors develop political agendas that are based upon these identities.
She's fear mongering because it's good for business.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Hey American friends,

You might want to write your congressman or woman and ask demand them not to repeal arguably America's most important piece of legislation. K @kaladin stormblessed Big Dummy @Big Dummy Filthy @Filthy Hauler @Hauler

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Hey American friends,

You might want to write your congressman or woman and ask demand them not to repeal arguably America's most important piece of legislation. K @kaladin stormblessed Big Dummy @Big Dummy Filthy @Filthy Hauler @Hauler

top quality acronym.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
but "ammosexuals" are being "conspiritarded" when they say "universal background checks are the first step to firearm confiscation".
What's funny is you have people living it in other countries telling people that this is the first step, and other people are all "Noooooooo!!!!!!!"