Society The Joseph R Biden Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
  • Overall, we rate Real America’s Voice Right Biased and borderline questionable based on the promotion of misinformation regarding Coronavirus and election fraud by their hosts. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to poor sources such as Just the News and a few failed fact checks.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
  • Overall, we rate Real America’s Voice Right Biased and borderline questionable based on the promotion of misinformation regarding Coronavirus and election fraud by their hosts. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to poor sources such as Just the News and a few failed fact checks.
I looked at their website, and it's terrible. Full of basic grammatical errors, and a lot of the "news" articles contain no news at all, they're just speculation and angry rants.

Also:

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/RealAmVoice/status/1545368856352460801?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1545368856352460801%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Famericasvoice.news%2Fjustthenews%2Fmost-famous-false-stories-jan-6-committee-has-told-american-people%2F

When a "news" outlet attempts to promote the hashtag "TrumpWasRightAboutEverything", what exactly about that fills you with confidence that this is a sober, unbiased, fact/reality-based media organisation that you can trust, Wild @Wild? You expert at identifying and calling out fake news targeted at gullible people?

??

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
It’s as if people don’t want to admit that it’s a giant grey area. You have to be all in or all out with abortion, which is retarded. Unless that’s a stillborn fetus, nobody is aborting the day before delivery.
No grey area one day before birth.
she literally can’t say a baby has any worth 1 day before being delivered.

Does he mention aborting in the clip or just ask if baby has value?

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
nobody is aborting the day before delivery.
But many are angry they lost the right to do so.

The people claiming it should be illegal for a 13 yr old incest victim to abort are just as wacky as the "until the 1st breath" crowd.

My assumption is the states will figure it out and we'll end up with some sensible guidelines/restrictions - but it's going to be messy until we do.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
No grey area one day before birth.
she literally can’t say a baby has any worth 1 day before being delivered.

Does he mention aborting in the clip or just ask if baby has value?
Oh, I agree 100%. Aborting a baby the day before delivery is murder.