Society The Joseph R Biden Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Saudi Arabia, US ink 18 agreements, including on space, investment, energy

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Republican Who Pushed 2020 Election Fraud Claims Accused of Election Fraud
Lee Zeldin, the Republican nominee to be New York's governor, has been accused of ballot petition fraud and may not be able to have his name appear on the Independence Party line on the November ballot.

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Saudi Arabia, US ink 18 agreements, including on space, investment, energy
This is impossible. They are joining brics together with their new buddies Iran and a couple of others and start destroying the US.

A geopolitical researcher taught me that.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Based off my unnamed anonymous sources, I have been made aware a specific poster on these forums (who has claimed to be a lawyer) struggles with the pills and booze!

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Based off my unnamed anonymous sources, I have been made aware a specific poster on these forums (who has claimed to be a lawyer) struggles with the pills and booze!
Another inflammatory instigation for no other reason but attention & hoping for retaliation & a victim badge.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Another inflammatory instigation for no other reason but attention & hoping for retaliation & a victim badge.
Why on earth would you think my anonymous source was talking about you? I didn’t identify which poster was struggling with the pills and booze..