Society The Joseph R Biden Show

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Anyone get an 8% raise this year? I know that I sure as hell didn't. Anyone who only got a 3-4% increase, took a pay cut. I know my family is feeling it. We're spending a couple hundred more a month on groceries, a couple hundred more a month on gas, our December gas bill for the house made me want to vomit. This is money I could be putting towards my daughter's college tuition, or towards paying off debt, or investing. It sucks.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Sounds like he could be President someday with a track record of honesty like that
Check out 3:30 of the video for more of his false claims lol...that is the real gold of this video

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCJMF7mflGE

Santos in 2044
This George Santos this is hilarious. Homeboy heard politicians lie alot and said... hold my beer.

He lied about his mom dying in 9/11, about being Jewish, about where his family comes from, about his college education, had a couple fake charities, and somehow "loaned" his own campaign 700k despite having no income and living in his sister's basement.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
This George Santos this is hilarious. Homeboy heard politicians lie alot and said... hold my beer.

He lied about his mom dying in 9/11, about being Jewish, about where his family comes from, about his college education, had a couple fake charities, and somehow "loaned" his own campaign 700k despite having no income and living in his sister's basement.

He read the playbook for sure
One day lead this nation and our media will praise him