General ***official metal gear solid 5 thread***

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Let me know dude. I am into story driven games.
This isn't the biggest story game. There is one. It's bananas. But basically after a few hours u can do whatever u want however u want and create an army. It's so much fun.

And the soundtrack is dope

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
This isn't the biggest story game. There is one. It's bananas. But basically after a few hours u can do whatever u want however u want and create an army. It's so much fun.

And the soundtrack is dope
Reminds me of something.
Lol this 110kg guy just asked to fight me. I need to keep my job and I don’t think he realizes. I kept it all friendly like, I feel mature.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
It's never too late to play mgs5
You’re right. I played when it came out and it was so fun, I played for weeks straight to a point where my health was in jeopardy.

I invested on customizing the sniper rifle before I did anything so I can pop off and harass the shit outta the russians and run away. Or calling airstrikes and running away is fun too.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You’re right. I played when it came out and it was so fun, I played for weeks straight to a point where my health was in jeopardy.

I invested on customizing the sniper rifle before I did anything so I can pop off and harass the shit outta the russians and run away. Or calling airstrikes and running away is fun too.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
I snipe them too.

That and the tranq pistol. I pick em off then move in .

I always get some Kung Fu In too.

Fuck.

I'm gonna have to go buy a TV a Playstation and metal gear
if you like this type of gameplay (open world, 3rd person to 1st person perspective),
might want to check out Ghost Recon Wildlands.

more tactics oriented but pretty much the same thing. story is bit more serious and not as much stuff to customizse compared to MGS5

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
if you like this type of gameplay (open world, 3rd person to 1st person perspective),
might want to check out Ghost Recon Wildlands.

more tactics oriented but pretty much the same thing. story is bit more serious and not as much stuff to customizse compared to MGS5
Does it have giant robots?