OFFICIAL MMA TYCOON THREAD...TMMAC FIGHT ORG.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
great stuff!

Now I set a good training schedule for all my boys at least until SFC 3 - IMO you should look to assure (with the help of everybody involved) that people don't stay changing their schedule looking for 1-on-1 training and end up flooding classes.
As long as we get some good sparring in, I'd like to get some good 1 on one training in. I would like to keep the classes to 2 and under if possible.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
As long as we get some good sparring in, I'd like to get some good 1 on one training in. I would like to keep the classes to 2 and under if possible.
of course everybody wants 1-on-1 but if people keep changing their schedule it will never work. not saying that someone is doing it - I've been tweaking myself - but now I think I'm done until SFC 3.

StillReal

My name is Mark.
Mar 19, 2016
How much did it cost to move him?
40 grand.
My fighter who retired StillReal @StillReal 's fighter is fighting for a title next.
That was the first (worst) fighter I ever made, and was a featherweight so don't feel too proud. But I'm about to have the SFC lightweight title after SFC 3 so come get some.

Fuck I'm trying to trash talk in the game and I can't even do that... when I buzz at Tyler Bate it goes to Quincy Hanley, when I buzz at Quincy Hanley it goes to Tyler Bate.
I've had that happen, don't know if it was my mistake or the games. If you're on someones page while you make the buzz it goes to them though.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
I've had that happen, don't know if it was my mistake or the games. If you're on someones page while you make the buzz it goes to them though.
I just spent 40 minutes at work buzzing then deleting then buzzing and still don't know if I made it right...

StillReal

My name is Mark.
Mar 19, 2016
I just spent 40 minutes at work buzzing then deleting then buzzing and still don't know if I made it right...
Hahah. I think you got it right now. The first time I went on there I did the same thing and kept buzzing the wrong people, just kept copying, deleting, then pasting over and over.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I don't get how the buzz works either. Some dude buzzed at me and I feel I need to talk shit to him now.

The Sound of Violence

Host of a podcast about mma podcasts
Oct 28, 2015
The only way I've been able to use Buzz successfully was by going to the fighters page directly. Unfortunately for Mason Riddick I also figured out how to send videos on Buzz so he's getting some abuse until he signs the Handleman fight.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
TheOutsiders @TheOutsiders did you figure out how to get your signing bonuses back?

I had a quick look at the thread about that, seems that they have to be dumped, go unpicked through free agency and retire, then you can release and get the bonus back.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
So how does the betting work? I want to throw a few bucks on my boys.
That portion of the site always confuses the hell out of me as well so any insight would be awesome
...lottery as well, if anyone knows about it. I won 80+ entries on Spin and Win and didn't know what to do with it. even got mail saying I won something but no money came in.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
Sydney Fighting Championship 2 Preview Show

Main Event - 205 lbs - Darcy Dugan vs. Larry Lard

Dugan is a reformed small time criminal who was spotted fighting amateur boxing where his ability to take and dish out punishment impressed local promoters. He has a big edge in muay thai and is coming off two TKO wins in under 1:30 minutes combined. Lard scored a KO win of his own in his debut but will definitely look to take this one to the ground where he'll have the advantage with his proficient wrestling and purple belt in BJJ. Standing 5'2" tall with 210 lbs, Lard has a weird body shape and might be coming into the fight with low levels of energy.

Pick: Dugan by 2nd round KO

Co-Main Event - 145 lbs - Taulua Fautanua vs. Jouzee Alddo

A battle of grapplers here - Fautanua is a rare physical specimen with outstanding natural strenght who won two QFC fights in the same day to start his MMA career, showcasing impressive takedowns, submissions and ground and pound. Alddo is a superb wrestler in his own right, but younger and only making his debut tonight.

Pick: Fautanua by 3rd round submission

185 lbs - James Twinkle vs. Charles Vance

Twinkle has an impressive combo of muay thai + wrestling skills and will be facing a younger, less experienced foe in Vance. Twinkle is coming off a KO win in QFC while Vance is making his debut. They're about the same size, and Vance has a small advantage in BJJ.

Pick: Twinkle by 2nd round TKO

Last edited:

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
Sydney Fighting Championship 2 Preview Show (cont.)

205 lbs - Chuck Lesnar vs. Matt St. Pierre

Two big LHWs making their debut. Lesnar is older and has a clear path to win here by using his wonderful boxing and respectable wrestling to keep it standing. St. Pierre has well rounded skills but none that stands out. His biggest advantage is in muay thai. Chuck Lesnar is fighting at home while Matt "Push" St. Pierre is flying across the world from Rio de Janeiro to Sydney.

Pick: Lesnar by 1st round KO

205 lbs - Bon Bones vs. Hulas Kanodia

Another matchup featuring two debutants, with the two warriors being absolutely evenly matched in experience, size and skills. The only apparent gap in skill is Kanodia's edge in boxing, but frankly, it's a really small advantage. This one will be a toss up and a real test for the sliders skills of managers TheOutsiders @TheOutsiders and Judobill @Judobill

Pick: Bones by decision

265 lbs - David Campbell vs. Tim Arlovski

Two MMA virgins again, but this one features a more distinct tale of the tape with David "The Magician" Campbell being older and having a huge edge in grappling skills. Arlovski will certainly use all his stenghts to keep the contest on the feet, but Campbell's superb wrestling and BJJ purple belt will be tough to deal with. If Arlovski manages to avoid the ground though, it can be trouble for his opponent as Campbell's striking skills are useless.

Pick: Campbell by 1st round submission

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Sydney Fighting Championship 2 Preview Show (cont.)

205 lbs - Chuck Lesnar vs. Matt St. Pierre

Two big LHWs making their debut. Lesnar is older and has a clear path to win here by using his wonderful boxing and respectable wrestling to keep it standing. St. Pierre has well rounded skills but none that stands out. His biggest advantage is in muay thai. Chuck Lesnar is fighting at home while Matt "Push" St. Pierre is flying across the world from Rio de Janeiro to Sydney.

Pick: Lesnar by 1st round KO

205 lbs - Bon Bones vs. Hulas Kanodia

Another matchup featuring two debutants, with the two warriors being absolutely evenly matched in experience, size and skills. The only apparent gap in skill is Kanodia's edge in boxing, but frankly, it's a really small advantage. This one will be a toss up and a real test for the sliders skills of managers TheOutsiders @TheOutsiders and Judobill @Judobill

Pick: Bones by decision

265 lbs - David Campbell vs. Tim Arlovski

Two MMA virgins again, but this one features a more distinct tale of the tape with David "The Magician" Campbell being older and having a huge edge in grappling skills. Arlovski will certainly use all his stenghts to keep the contest on the feet, but Campbell's superb wrestling and BJJ purple belt will be tough to deal with. If Arlovski manages to avoid the ground though, it can be trouble for his opponent as Campbell's striking skills are useless.

Pick: Campbell by 1st round submission
You have real talent for this my friend.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
You have real talent for this my friend.
aw how cute...

it's fun to do this - it makes me appreciate our boss' matchmaking skills and keeps me looking forward to fights I didn't even know about.

this card feels more like a "Challengers" card with lots of virgins. my boy Palaktingpuet (2-0) fight against Shair Khan should be way higher. it's weird how hype works in the game.

StillReal

My name is Mark.
Mar 19, 2016
aw how cute...

it's fun to do this - it makes me appreciate our boss' matchmaking skills and keeps me looking forward to fights I didn't even know about.

this card feels more like a "Challengers" card with lots of virgins. my boy Palaktingpuet (2-0) fight against Shair Khan should be way higher. it's weird how hype works in the game.
Definitely. My lightweight fighting for the title who is 2-0 with his last fight being fight of the night against a tough test is way below a lot of 1-0 fighters on the roster. Popularity is one of the hidden stats I think.