General Official presidential debate thread - Live!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Disingenuous because he supports white supremacy but doesn't want to show it, or because he doesn't think white supremacy is a problem and chooses not to give the idea merit? One of those would be problematic, the other not so much.
Is white supremacy not a problem? I think it is. Whether or not it’s a small faction of people who believe it(believe in white supremacy)is besides the point. If the president is asked if he condemns white supremacy, the only acceptable answer would be, “Yes, absolutely. Of course I condemn white supremacy.”. Come on man, I know you’re not that ignorant.

Last edited:

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Disingenuous because he supports white supremacy but doesn't want to show it, or because he doesn't think white supremacy is a problem and chooses not to give the idea merit? One of those would be problematic, the other not so much.
It's like when your parents told you to tell someone that you're sorry and the words come out of your mouth but it's obviously bullshit and they say "say it like you mean it!" and then you say something even dumber and then everyone makes fun of you for fucking up the easiest thing ever.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Is white supremacy not a problem? I think it is. Whether or not it’s a small faction of people who believe it(believe in white supremacy)is besides the point. If the president is asked if he condemns white supremacy, the only acceptable answer would be, “Yes, absolutely. Of course I condemn white supremacy.”. Come on man, I know you’re not that ignorant.
I’d have preferred a different answer but the ignorant people are those that act like he hasn’t disavowed them a ton of times.

View: https://twitter.com/taftermath2020/status/1311178550888730624?s=21

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Is white supremacy not a problem? I think it is. Whether or not it’s a small faction of people who believe it is besides the point. If the president is asked if he condemns white supremacy, the only acceptable answer would be, “Yes, absolutely. Of course I condemn white supremacy.”. Come on man, I know you’re not that ignorant.
White supremacy is not a problem in present day America.

Per factcheck.org:

Trump, Aug. 14, 2017: Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

Per Washington Post:

"The Proud Boys describe themselves as a 'Western chauvinist' men’s club that believes in ending welfare, closing borders and adhering to traditional gender roles."

Adhering to traditional gender roles? Did they decide that before or after he grandstanded in front of Pulse by french kissing another man? Gavin McInnes is a media whore who will do or say anything to gain viewership. Nobody takes him or his goofy followers seriously.

View: https://youtu.be/i3OP8Dq3xC0?t=22

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
main thing I remember is when Biden said

"I like a little bit of law and order"

rather comforting haha

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
The sleeve mystery was a bracelet with a cross on it.
That little red thing poking out was a bracelet?

I haven't been following this thread or any others about the debates...just been working today.
I just saw a still photo of something up his sleeve.

I was thinking hacking the earpiece or the teleprompter comms would be a funny thing to do...like how they jam the comms in the NFL at crucial parts of the game in some stadiums...purely accidental of course(wink wink)

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
That little red thing poking out was a bracelet?

I haven't been following this thread or any others about the debates...just been working today.
I just saw a still photo of something up his sleeve.

I was thinking hacking the earpiece or the comms would be a funny thing to do...like how they jam the comms in the NFL at crucial parts of the game in some stadiums...purely accidental of course(wink wink)
Doubtful they'd use an earpiece after Trump called for a pre-debate ear inspection.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
he did that. watch the clip.