*** Official Reebok Debacle Thread ***

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
When he rejected Dana and the reebok clothing after that fight and then criticised them in a European interview with Gareth whatshisname by saying what the fuck is that shit (literally) when they put interim champion on his clothes, that says they need to publically apologise and say they will start from scratch.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I cant find pic now, but they printed Thomas Lawler on his. He posted on twitter to reebok that he has never gone by Thomas, his name is Tom. They replied back with sorry we'll fix right away
Can't find pic, but for those that haven't seen it, here is the Twitter exchange

Severianb

Posting Machine
Aug 5, 2015
It's 2017, my favorite fighter is in a title eliminator match in two weeks and both Reebok and the UFC have NOTHING for sale. I don't want a goddamn event worn Magana shirt..... wait a minute, does that mean Michelle rolled around on top of it? Hmmmmm.

Reebok's site:

The UFC Store:

In fact, now that I'm looking around the store, very few fighters are represented. It's kinda sad. They can't get any sponsors and the sponsor they do have, Reebok, doesn't sell anything for them.

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
It's 2017, my favorite fighter is in a title eliminator match in two weeks and both Reebok and the UFC have NOTHING for sale. I don't want a goddamn event worn Magana shirt..... wait a minute, does that mean Michelle rolled around on top of it? Hmmmmm.

Reebok's site:

The UFC Store:

In fact, now that I'm looking around the store, very few fighters are represented. It's kinda sad. They can't get any sponsors and the sponsor they do have, Reebok, doesn't sell anything for them.
Smh. Fuckin motherfuckers.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016

Reebok's site:

The UFC Store:

Yeah, it sucks. It's likely because the jerseys are too expensive and there's not enough demand to print a bunch of them. There's no way they don't see this whole thing as a huge mistake at this point.

I'm really surprised that we still haven't gotten to a point where the fighters can customize their own shorts yet. They'd be able to add some personality to the fights and I bet they could make some basketball shorts to look like the fighters' shorts and sell those.

Andrewsimar Palhardass

Women, dinosaurs, and the violence of the octagon.
Jan 8, 2016
Their shirt section seems like one of those shitty sites you go to where you can tell they just recycle a bunch of designs and photoshop them onto pictures of blank shirts.

Severianb

Posting Machine
Aug 5, 2015
Yeah, it sucks. It's likely because the jerseys are too expensive and there's not enough demand to print a bunch of them. There's no way they don't see this whole thing as a huge mistake at this point.

I'm really surprised that we still haven't gotten to a point where the fighters can customize their own shorts yet. They'd be able to add some personality to the fights and I bet they could make some basketball shorts to look like the fighters' shorts and sell those.
Guess I'll just have to order this: