General Official Religion Thread - Out yourself as a spastic and a coward in here

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Empirical (sorry for the big word, it means like sciencey shit) research tells us that religious people are on average dumber and weaker than normal people.

The relation between intelligence and religiosity: a meta-analysis and some proposed explanations. - PubMed - NCBI

Religion is basically a reverse night light - instead of a real object protecting a child from an imaginary monster, an imaginary monster protects the adult child from dealing with reality.

So I'm curious - for those of you on the upper end of the retard spectrum that can actually read this thread, do you have any thoughts on the potential source of your ridiculous beliefs?

Do you think you might be cognitively limited (I guess this is like asking a dog why it can't assemble a computer)? Or do you think perhaps that you're just such a monumental pussy that it forces your brain to accept nonsense in order to keep you safe?

I'm curious to see who is proud of their mental disability and why.

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
Edgy stuff!
Aww sweetheart. Your feelings get hurt when I embarrassed you in the other thread?

But yes, it's low-hanging fruit. However, it's low-hanging fruit that still needs to be picked by someone every now and then.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Aww sweetheart. Your feelings get hurt when I embarrassed you in the other thread?

But yes, it's low-hanging fruit. However, it's low-hanging fruit that still needs to be picked by someone every now and then.
My “feelings” are mine and my mom’s business. You ever talk about my “feelings” again and I’ll pull down your pants and dog walk you through the forum while everyone laughs at your chubby thighs.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
The is only one GoD.

He drives around in a range Rover and gets his dick sucked by a queen

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
As an atheist myself militant atheists are some of the biggest assholes I have seen.
A guy who tells a child that Santa Claus isn't real is a douchebag. Telling an adult the same is a form of mercy.

I wouldn't call myself a 'militant atheist' as it's not really required where I'm from. It would be akin to calling someone a 'militant non-retard'. I don't know too many religious people well and the ones that I do are Americans.

We have religious types in Australia but nowhere near as many as the US, and it's really only old people, minority groups and rural bogans. If you say you believe in Jesus in inner-city Sydney or Melbourne, chances are people will look at you with pity and start frantically searching to get you a bicycle helmet so you don't hurt yourself trying to walk home.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Link to thread where you hurt Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken feelings? I want to start my day off right.

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
A guy who tells a child that Santa Claus isn't real is a douchebag. Telling an adult the same is a form of mercy.

I wouldn't call myself a 'militant atheist' as it's not really required where I'm from. It would be akin to calling someone a 'militant non-retard'. I don't know too many religious people well and the ones that I do are Americans.

We have religious types in Australia but nowhere near as many as the US, and it's really only old people, minority groups and rural bogans. If you say you believe in Jesus in inner-city Sydney or Melbourne, chances are people will look at you with pity and start frantically searching to get you a bicycle helmet so you don't hurt yourself trying to walk home.
Why do you have to call them spastics and cowards though? If I’m being honest sure I wonder to myself how anyone can believe in something that seems ridiculous to me but that’s what faith is. I just don’t have that inside me. Some of the happiest people I know are religious because of their faith. It’s hard to put into words but that “nightlight” is very comforting to them. Many religious orgs here do a lot great charity work. Calling them names makes all of us seem like the stereotype. I also know some very smart well off people with science backgrounds. That one baffles me the most but they make it work and I respect them. Their belief in god doesn’t effect my life as my disbelief shouldn’t effect theirs.

I know you know this as having higher intellect and all but calling people out negatively only makes them hold onto their beliefs more.

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
OP, I'm pretty sure most churches now say gays get to go to heaven. Why u still mad though?

Sheepdog

Dec 1, 2015
OP, I'm pretty sure most churches now say gays get to go to heaven. Why u still mad though?
I'm a repressed, self-hating latent homosexual not the open type. So I'd fit in easily among the church crowd.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
In for Catholic Rapriests...