General Official TMMAC 2018 Fantasy Football Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Remember my remarkable comeback last season? Going 1-6 to start the season Having tied with MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK not once but twice, only to lose to Sex Chicken @True Belieber in the finals after his point fixing, deflated balls, laces out performance

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I'm in.
I can't believe I haven't won this shit yet.

Probably because the computer has drafted all my teams.

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
What happened with your roommate? Lyndsays std clinic was a solid player last couple seasons? Or did they just take over a team from previous year?

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
What happened with your roommate? Lyndsays std clinic was a solid player last couple seasons? Or did they just take over a team from previous year?
he moved out. Still a good friend and will take a spot but want to make sure we have enough openings for tmmacers.

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
He wants in
so looking at possible 14 teams this year

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I will play
I will draft my team

If denver hits gold I win

If not I donate to winner

lets do this

Truck Party

TMMAC Addict
Mar 16, 2017
Bet you're a blast at parties.
ha, if you need one more I'll play, last couple years I've had 3 of my first 5 picks go down or fall off a cliff. with daily fantasy I can have the whole team tear acl's in one week & start fresh the next

Last edited:

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
Hells yeah, let me know
Cool
He’s played I think every year we’ve had the league. So I want to give him a shot but he hasn’t logged in to the site in 3 weeks.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Cool
He’s played I think every year we’ve had the league. So I want to give him a shot but he hasn’t logged in to the site in 3 weeks.
He disappears man.......i isednto gave his number but he changed it (not to avoid me).....he is on twitter as he messaged me a while back or I can put a message in his Facebook page if you want

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
He disappears man.......i isednto gave his number but he changed it (not to avoid me).....he is on twitter as he messaged me a while back or I can put a message in his Facebook page if you want
Yeah, hit him up and ask him if he wants to play again.
Thanks

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Something we need to change because it cost me a game before was dst getting minus points up to a certain amount of yards against (I think 499 yards) but if they allow more yards than that they get points back.

Not sure I explained that right but it screwed me in a game and I need redemption!