General Official TMMAC 2018 Fantasy Football Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I've dropped 3 in a row.

It's time for a closed door meeting. No media. I'm probably going to throw some chairs and break the blackboard just to make sure I get my point across.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I've dropped 3 in a row.

It's time for a closed door meeting. No media. I'm probably going to throw some chairs and break the blackboard just to make sure I get my point across.
Roethlesberger had -3 points in the 3rd quarter ended up with 31

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
well 7 teams with 5 wins battling it out for what most likely is 1 playoff spot(unless a team with 6 wins drops 2 straight)

7 teams 1 spot
gonna be a close one folks

I think
Donkey nation
Shat Bassoon
Lets Rock
Ball hauler
are all in them there playoffs

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I've dropped 3 in a row.

I just broke a 3 game Skid after feeling good about myself at 4-3

oh well you had a long win streak, and barring a disaster you are in the playoffs

M

member 603

well 7 teams with 5 wins battling it out for what most likely is 1 playoff spot(unless a team with 6 wins drops 2 straight)

7 teams 1 spot
gonna be a close one folks

I think
Donkey nation
Shat Bassoon
Lets Rock
Ball hauler
are all in them there playoffs
And this week isn't clearing up the playoffs anymore

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
up 59 points to donkey nation(1st place team)

he has 3 players on houston tonight

of course I will lose by a point 134 to 133

oh well...I tried....learned a lot from my mistakes

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
U seen any Phillip Lindsey this year?....Kid is a Beast...can't believe he went undrafted

I would have had him on my team if I knew how to work the waiver wire week 1

so damn fast and agile
He's fun to watch. Sony Michel has been good as well. He got folded in half against the jets this week. Looked gruesome but he came back. Those little guys have a way of getting a ton of yards off of broken tackles

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
He's fun to watch. Sony Michel has been good as well. He got folded in half against the jets this week. Looked gruesome but he came back. Those little guys have a way of getting a ton of yards off of broken tackles
yep explosive backs

Sony is 25 lbs heavier though, he is a bit more physical and has speed and shiftiness and that injury did look bad....Phillip is an absolute little speed demon with a chip on his shoulder(broncos drafted another back ahead of him that didn't even make the opening day roster and Lindsay was so pissed he almost signed an undrafted contract with another team to spite Denver)

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Please pray for me. I was too slow and changing out defenses this week. I'll be starting the Cowboys vs The Saints tonight.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Some fuckery on the ESPN website.
Week 12 went in as only counting points for K and D?

I got the win that way, so it's cool with me.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Just like my Bengals, I'm one and done in the playoffs. Congrats Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken on your win.

This season was a struggle.
I ended up with only one player remaining from that shit auto-draft.

M

member 603

Just like my Bengals, I'm one and done in the playoffs. Congrats Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken on your win.

I lost two key games (because of two breakout games from two players) this year that pretty much kept me out of the playoffs (FUCK YOU PATRICK MAHOMES AND EZEKIEL ELLIOTT!!!)... But now my makeshift auto draft team and waiver wire additions are getting hot again.... Number 1 bullshit

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015

You did great with your auto draft team. I got destroyed by Wild @Wild backup team! I should get my "wife" to join next year. She's headed into the finals in my local league.

Good luck DDTDD! Think she's the team to beat.

ShatsBassoon

First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I lost two key games (because of two breakout games from two players) this year that pretty much kept me out of the playoffs (FUCK YOU PATRICK MAHOMES AND EZEKIEL ELLIOTT!!!)... But now my makeshift auto draft team and waiver wire additions are getting hot again.... Number 1 bullshit
Is this real life? Or is it just...

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
You did great with your auto draft team. I got destroyed by Wild @Wild backup team! I should get my "wife" to join next year. She's headed into the finals in my local league.

Good luck DDTDD! Think she's the team to beat.
Lol thanks but that’s my father in laws team. He lucked out getting Lamar after trading me for Stafford, who’s gone to complete shit.

Bozy

OOHH YOU DIDNT KNOW!?
Feb 22, 2015
Left 30 points on the bench in my back up RB for the Chiefs.