Official TMMAC Fantasy Football Challenge (Sign In here)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK is going to set us up a Fantasy Football league. Been years since I've been in one, but I'm confident that I come come out of retirement and still manage to wax everyone's ass here.

So sign in here, if you want in. Let's make it $10 per person, to be escrowed to me via Pay pal, prior to the draft. Winner takes all...second place is the first loser.

We'll draft online, and choose a day when everyone will likely be online (maybe the day of a UFC PPV).

Feb 28, 2015
In. Never participated. Only helped one year at a big draft party for a huge group of dudes that fly in to Vegas every year to do their fantasy draft. Almost got jumped by two coked out hookers that day, was a fun party!

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
In. Never participated. Only helped one year at a big draft party for a huge group of dudes that fly in to Vegas every year to do their fantasy draft. Almost got jumped by two coked out hookers that day, was a fun party!
Team 4

Feb 28, 2015
Go on....
The guys hired two strippers, from Craigslist. They drank all the booze, took lots of trips to bathrooms and bedrooms and were told to cool it and no more drinking/drugs. They kept on. I was sitting downstairs in a corner at a computer getting all the picks from a few guys who didn't make the trip so my back was to the room. They came falling down the stairs spilling booze everywhere and I turned and looked at them and said " You two need to get it together." They stopped and faced each other super close and started moving toward me, the whole time loudly talking about how they were going to beat my ass. I was in a corner sitting at a desk, so when they got about 3 feet from the back of my chair, I kicked off my shoes, took out my hoop earrings and hopped up out of the chair and got into my best 'Imma go puertorican on your asses' power stance. Pretty sure I could've dropped em both, one had one eyelash stuck to her eyebrow and the other could barely stand up straight. They were both amazons but I figured a couple leg sweeps and I'd be good. That was my plan but the guys jumped in between us. Occasionally after that I'd see one of them at the gym lol

Edited to include the following:

#VegasLife

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
I get my own team? No idea what I'm doing here, lol
Lol I would take a bit of a commitment. Basically in late August we will pick teams on the ESPN website. That also can be done automatically but you would have to set a weekly lineup and replace injured players.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
The guys hired two strippers, from Craigslist. They drank all the booze, took lots of trips to bathrooms and bedrooms and were told to cool it and no more drinking/drugs. They kept on. I was sitting downstairs in a corner at a computer getting all the picks from a few guys who didn't make the trip so my back was to the room. They came falling down the stairs spilling booze everywhere and I turned and looked at them and said " You two need to get it together." They stopped and faced each other super close and started moving toward me, the whole time loudly talking about how they were going to beat my ass. I was in a corner sitting at a desk, so when they got about 3 feet from the back of my chair, I kicked off my shoes, took out my hoop earrings and hopped up out of the chair and got into my best 'Imma go puertorican on your asses' power stance. Pretty sure I could've dropped em both, one had one eyelash stuck to her eyebrow and the other could barely stand up straight. They were both amazons but I figured a couple leg sweeps and I'd be good. That was my plan but the guys jumped in between us. Occasionally after that I'd see one of them at the gym lol

Edited to include the following:

#VegasLife
I'm so turned on right now.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I get my own team? No idea what I'm doing here, lol
Ok, so here's the short of it. Basically you are going to draft a team of players. Typically a roster is something like (2) QB's, (3) RB's, (4) WR's, (1) TE, (1) Kicker, and (1) Team Defense. Everyone else will draft their teams as well. Just like an NFL Draft, we'll draw numbers...whoever gets the 1st pick...all the way down to who has the last. Then you draft back up the order. Once all the teams are drafted, you enter your lineup weekly and will compete head to head against someone else. Computer will determine the schedule (who plays who). You have to enter lineups every week, based on favorable match-ups for your players (example, one of your RB's may be playing against the leagues worst defense...so you start him, and bench the other two), etc.

If your players get hurt, you need to have quality back-ups on the roster...or release them if its an injury that keeps them out 4-6-8 weeks and pick up a free agent.

There's a lot that goes into this shit lol.

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I am all the way up in this bitch!! I definitely want in if I can squeeze through the door..........I got a little fat off last seasons winnings. Just joking, I came in second last in my big pool, the one that counts for the large bucks.

MMAHAWK

Feb 5, 2015
I am all the way up in this bitch!! I definitely want in if I can squeeze through the door..........I got a little fat off last seasons winnings. Just joking, I came in second last in my big pool, the one that counts for the large bucks.
Team 8

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Boom, I'm all in on this, there's nothing better than an Englishman beating an American at his own game haha!

Team Bisping

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Love the idea of doing the draft just before a PPV, looking forward it, much banter will be had

sgotwalks

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
slow down youre already team #1
I may be wrong, but I think he was attempting to apply the #9 spot to Gilbosh (the saucy Brit) above him. We definitely want that fellow in, oozing the kind of confidence that he is from over seas. I can assure you, the Americans are about to get beat at their own game, but it will be by a Canadian, not an Englishman!