General Official TMMAC Fantasy Football League Season 7

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Neither of them were good enough to start. Cooks never played for me, and I played Penny this week on a hunch. It worked out perfectly.
quite a hunch, considering he's put up >27 every time he starts.

so insightful.

should I point out that every position player on your bench outscored the players you started?

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Thanks all. I didn't think I would make it through the Semis let alone win the whole thing. I think I really rode my luck throughout the season, but the waiver wire saved me at points.

Thanks MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK for running this it was a lot of fun. I look forward to defending my title next year.

Also, lol you all lost to someone from the UK. How embarrassing.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
Thanks all. I didn't think I would make it through the Semis let alone win the whole thing. I think I really rode my luck throughout the season, but the waiver wire saved me at points.

Thanks MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK for running this it was a lot of fun. I look forward to defending my title next year.

Also, lol you all lost to someone from the UK. How embarrassing.

Congratulations Zeph @Zeph on winning the title
PM me with your PayPal information
Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken please do the same

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Oh please do. We're all dying to hear from the guy who finished in 9th place.
"He scored 0 points last week, it was the right decision to sit him"

M

member 3289

"He scored 0 points last week, it was the right decision to sit him"
Recipe for Success:

1. Miss the playoffs.

2. Throw a tantrum and drop your top players so you can claim victory when the guy who gets them wins in the finals.

3. ???????

4. Yeah that didn't work either LOL.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
only a child would interpret what I did as "throwing a tantrum"

only an imbecile who can't do arithmetic would think I "missed" the playoffs.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
only someone who thinks "He scored 0 points last week. It was the right decision to sit him" is solid strategy would think that someone else would start 2 players that didn't play.

legend.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
yeah - it's almost like I wasn't playing...like there are more important things in my life than a 10-man PPR triple-Flex league.

for someone who sucks so hard at FF, you sure do place a lot of your self-worth in that bucket.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAfCQ-t7xY0

it's like telling everyone how tough you are and then tucking your dick when it's time to sign the waiver.

tell you what, next year I'll pay your entrance fee to a competitive league, like a 16-man Std NoFlex league, and you can share your results against people who actually compete every week.

clowns gotta clown, trolls gotta overstate their value to the world.

M

member 1013

yeah - it's almost like I wasn't playing...like there are more important things in my life than a 10-man PPR triple-Flex league.

for someone who sucks so hard at FF, you sure do place a lot of your self-worth in that bucket.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAfCQ-t7xY0

it's like telling everyone how tough you are and then tucking your dick when it's time to sign the waiver.

tell you what, next year I'll pay your entrance fee to a competitive league, like a 16-man Std NoFlex league, and you can share your results against people who actually compete every week.

clowns gotta clown, trolls gotta overstate their value to the world.