General Official TMMAC Fantasy Football League Season 7

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

T-City Minister of Truth

Dept of Public Enlightentment
Jun 28, 2016
even ZeroFucks Rodgers couldn't save me from RB1-RB3 scoring a total of a 17 points. fair play, MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK

So now that I'm at the top of the waiver wire, do I stay there until I make a claim?
or will I drop position when I crush the Canadian Heart-throb? (that's not a compliment)

MMAHAWK

@MMAHAWK21 Coast 2 Coast Combat Hour @COMBATHOUR
Feb 5, 2015
even ZeroFucks Rodgers couldn't save me from RB1-RB3 scoring a total of a 17 points. fair play, MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK

So now that I'm at the top of the waiver wire, do I stay there until I make a claim?
or will I drop position when I crush the Canadian Heart-throb? (that's not a compliment)
You need to claim a player by the end of the day to take advantage your placement. Tomorrow it’s an open free for all

T-City Minister of Truth

Jun 28, 2016
really tough choices to make in my line-up...so difficult to be this talent-rich and trying to maximize the score.

certainly makes me envious of how little thought Never Wrestled @Never Wrestled has to put in to his line-up. This would be so much easier if I had his shitFest of a roster.

Gainwell? I think you're just picking players based on their surname and your optimism.

T-City Minister of Truth

Jun 28, 2016
"Give me all 29, Terry. I can take it."
- Never Wrestled @Never Wrestled, probably.

sorry, bro. I've had Terry on my FF team since his rookie year, I know how he gets. I tried to talk him down, just to keep this week competitive for you...but he was adamant about sending a message.