General Official TMMAC Fantasy Football League Season 7

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I'll let you know when I lose because, unlike you, I haven't done that yet.

You said you were consistent. Losing a game then winning a game is the opposite of consistency.
no, i said Lamar Jackson is inconsistent.
I bet your mom is real proud of your 2-0 FF, PPR, 10man, 3Flex League record.
SuperProud.

Last edited:

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Marquise Brown joined the squad. Really comes across as super-stoked to jump in and contribute, definitely interviewed well. Fortunately for him, Andy Dalton is still lining up under center for Da Bears so ARob is probably going to take the week and chill.

I think he's really looking forward to catching every pass/touchdown touchdown that Mark Andrews doesn't catch...of course, Justin Tucker is always read to add a point or 3 to any drive that crosses the Detroit 40... let's all hope Lamar Jackson has a career day throwing the ball.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Marquise Brown joined the squad. Really comes across as super-stoked to jump in and contribute, definitely interviewed well. Fortunately for him, Andy Dalton is still lining up under center for Da Bears so ARob is probably going to take the week and chill.

I think he's really looking forward to catching every pass/touchdown touchdown that Mark Andrews doesn't catch...of course, Justin Tucker is always read to add a point or 3 to any drive that crosses the Detroit 40... let's all hope Lamar Jackson has a career day throwing the ball.
Thanks for the update

I grabbed Antoinio Brown
Somebody dumped him because of Covid test

We are keeping him in a locked room for now because he threatened to eat Von Miller's children

He may or may not see playing time this year for our team

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Thanks for the update

I grabbed Antoinio Brown
Somebody dumped him because of Covid test

We are keeping him in a locked room for now because he threatened to eat Von Miller's children

He may or may not see playing time this year for our team
with Lamar Jackson throwing and AB receiving, you'll achieve peak Inconsistency.
Inconsistency Squared.

have you thought about adding Mark Ingram?

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
with Lamar Jackson throwing and AB receiving, you'll achieve peak Inconsistency.
Inconsistency Squared.

have you thought about adding Mark Ingrahm?
I don't think I will actually play Brown...just wanted him off the streets and locked up

CeeDee Lamb is my starting WR for now

Ooops...Guess I didn't get antonio brown...I got Henry Ruggs

I bet somebody already has Ingram

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I don't think I will actually play Brown...just wanted him off the streets and locked up

CeeDee Lamb is my starting WR for now

Ooops...Guess I didn't get antonio brown...I got Henry Ruggs

I bet somebody already has Ingram
Ruggs is a solid choice. I think AB is one of one-too-many targets for His Bradiness. Ruggs is up there with CeeDee and Scary Terry, if he keeps getting the ball. Be interesting to see if defenses can adapt...Belicheat always has Gilmore to rotate over if Ruggs starts going off.

Ingram is a big gamble in RBBC situation, especially PPR.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016

Dalton is out this week.
Justin Fields to get the start.

They are still saying that Dalton is QB1, but if Fields balls it up there's no way they don't keep running him out there. They will just say that Dalton still isn't 100%.

A banged up Dalton is the perfect scenario for Chicago to give Fields a little test drive.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Dalton is out this week.
Justin Fields to get the start.

They are still saying that Dalton is QB1, but if Fields balls it up there's no way they don't keep running him out there. They will just say that Dalton still isn't 100%.

A banged up Dalton is the perfect scenario for Chicago to give Fields a little test drive.
Sorry for your loss.
Thoughts and Prayers (tm) during this difficult time

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Brandin Cooks is officially "Match-Up Proof".

Splinty @Splinty - can we borrow the guest cabanas on Monday night? Nobody on my team is playing, I think we'll just be watching MNF and celebrating Brandin's accomplishment.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I wish I could play Canadians every week.
All of my players were playing the bottom ranked teams in the league. Two of my players managed to get double digit points. What a beating lol!

I'd like to thank all of my supporters. I'm sorry I let you down, but I'll be back stronger.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Filthy @Filthy you got spanked homie

Normally I don't chat but my boys took a switch to yo butt
Bronco D pitched a shutout bubba
No doubt.
Shellac'ed even.

My bad sitting BCooks instead of ARob...but who could guess that Nagy was incapable of adjustments and would just let his Golden Draft Boy get wrecked over and over again?

Also thought Brown would matchup better than Watkins in the slot, but he looked like shit getting out of his breaks and dropping balls when he was open.

Good on ya, I'll see you on the back half. I'll be consistently making bad choices from a well-informed place. ;)

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
No doubt.
Shellac'ed even.

My bad sitting BCooks instead of ARob...but who could guess that Nagy was incapable of adjustments and would just let his Golden Draft Boy get wrecked over and over again?

Also thought Brown would matchup better than Watkins in the slot, but he looked like shit getting out of his breaks and dropping balls when he was open.

Good on ya, I'll see you on the back half. I'll be consistently making bad choices from a well-informed place. ;)
Good to hear
Looking forward to another contest of honor and sportsmanship

Only one question remains to be answered...

Should I play Ceedee Lamb or DeVonta Smith tonight to run up the score?
CeeDee is better and proven, but Smith is playing the shitty Dallas pass D