General Official TMMAC Fantasy Football League Season 7

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

I beat everyone in the league this week.

You are all on notice.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
even ZeroFucks Rodgers couldn't save me from RB1-RB3 scoring a total of a 17 points. fair play, MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK

So now that I'm at the top of the waiver wire, do I stay there until I make a claim?
or will I drop position when I crush the Canadian Heart-throb? (that's not a compliment)

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
even ZeroFucks Rodgers couldn't save me from RB1-RB3 scoring a total of a 17 points. fair play, MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK

So now that I'm at the top of the waiver wire, do I stay there until I make a claim?
or will I drop position when I crush the Canadian Heart-throb? (that's not a compliment)
You need to claim a player by the end of the day to take advantage your placement. Tomorrow it’s an open free for all

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
You need to claim a player by the end of the day to take advantage your placement. Tomorrow it’s an open free for all
i know, but will I still have the #1 spot on the waiver wire if I don't make a claim.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
No
Wavier order is irrelevant after today for rest of week.

Then will be recalculated after this weeks games for next Tuesday
yep, just got that from reading the rules. Sucks.

but I'll put someone on there just because I have an open spot with Mostert on IR.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
spoke to Terry McLaurin, he feels disrespected by Sex Chicken @Never Wrestled starting the NYG defense against him.

just like my favorite hot sauce slathered all over a carnitas chimmy, Scary Terry is going to burn twice.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
really tough choices to make in my line-up...so difficult to be this talent-rich and trying to maximize the score.

certainly makes me envious of how little thought Sex Chicken @Never Wrestled has to put in to his line-up. This would be so much easier if I had his shitFest of a roster.

Gainwell? I think you're just picking players based on their surname and your optimism.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
"Give me all 29, Terry. I can take it."
- Sex Chicken @Never Wrestled, probably.

sorry, bro. I've had Terry on my FF team since his rookie year, I know how he gets. I tried to talk him down, just to keep this week competitive for you...but he was adamant about sending a message.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Wild @Wild Just a heads up, you can put Michael Thomas in injured reserve so you can open your bench up to carry another player.
Hope you're well, bro.

Screenshot_20210918-204852_Samsung Internet.jpg