General Official TMMAC Fantasy Football League Season 7

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Hauler @Hauler

my boi James White has your back...literally one game removed from the stretch of gains that I drafted him for, he wrecks his hip...but now Damien is getting all the love and carries for a soft schedule.

i know it doesn't fix the situation with CMC, but I hope it helps.

:cheers:
I have 3 starters out this week.
Brutal.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I have 3 starters out this week.
Brutal.
I have 2, and a handcuff that's back in a handcuff role. the ARob situation is what really hurts, though...that's just bad coaching and grotesque play-calling.

c'est la vie. Could be worse...could be a league of 16.
:)

Petition to get MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK to increase IR to 4. :cheers:

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
haven't heard from ShatsBassoon @ShatsBassoon, guess he's busy working on that list of excuses.

decided to try Waddle, need the competition from Young Blood to fire up the vets.
also, a good excuse in case I lose.

so it's win-lose-win, or win-win-win. I'm unstoppable, bro. It's not too late to quit in the locker room and save some face.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Hauler @Hauler - AB is still on the wire, and Gronk could miss several weeks.

w/out Gronk, AB is the sure-hands Big Boi that GOAT Cheater will look for....

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
^join my OnlyFans for more solid fantasy football advice from the Cellar Gatekeeper Basement Door (tm).

and my interpretative dances of various fantasy football forecasts.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Hauler @Hauler - AB is still on the wire, and Gronk could miss several weeks.

w/out Gronk, AB is the sure-hands Big Boi that GOAT Cheater will look for....
Saw that. Passed on him because I already have Mike Evans.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
haven't heard from ShatsBassoon @ShatsBassoon, guess he's busy working on that list of excuses.

decided to try Waddle, need the competition from Young Blood to fire up the vets.
also, a good excuse in case I lose.

so it's win-lose-win, or win-win-win. I'm unstoppable, bro. It's not too late to quit in the locker room and save some face.
I'm in the southern hemisphere, I just woke up lol

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I started Lamar in another league
Ya

He is either gonna have a huge game or struggle and maybe get some garbage time yards

Denver hasn't played him in his career yet so I am not sure they are prepared for his style

He seems a bit dinged up and denver has some hitters

Your early day fantasy players are playing very well...mine are sucking butt...I think you may win our matchup

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Good game, ShatsBassoon @ShatsBassoon .

Officially undefeated as Basement Door (tm).
Unstoppable, get on board or get out the way.

:)
I have no excuses, even the though I got no sleep, the better man won. Even though I stepped in on short notice, I'll just have to go back to the drawing board but I don't want to make any excuses. I had a rough weight cut but I don't want to take anything away from my opponent. I had a cracked skull 3 weeks ago, but again, no excuses.
My opponent had home field advantage, I don't want to take anything away from him. Wonderful performance. I really thought I was up on the scorecards. I'm gonna have to review the tape. No excuses. 70% Again, no excuses. Just had a baby, 3 years ago. No excuses.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I have no excuses, even the though I got no sleep, the better man won. Even though I stepped in on short notice, I'll just have to go back to the drawing board but I don't want to make any excuses. I had a rough weight cut but I don't want to take anything away from my opponent. I had a cracked skull 3 weeks ago, but again, no excuses.
My opponent had home field advantage, I don't want to take anything away from him. Wonderful performance. I really thought I was up on the scorecards. I'm gonna have to review the tape. No excuses. 70% Again, no excuses. Just had a baby, 3 years ago. No excuses.
Like the way you're taking full responsibility and not blaming anyone. Your team can rally around a leader like that.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Happy to get Kenneth Gainwell off the wire, kinda fucked up and forgot to reorder my picks to get the Pats D...oopsies. :)

KennyG has some crazy stories to tell about the environment in the Toronto GrindR Embrace locker room.

Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken is basically the John du Pont of Fantasy Football managers.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Happy to get Kenneth Gainwell off the wire, kinda fucked up and forgot to reorder my picks to get the Pats D...oopsies. :)

KennyG has some crazy stories to tell about the environment in the Toronto GrindR Embrace locker room.

Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken is basically the John du Pont of Fantasy Football managers.
He’s uncoachable.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Hauler @Hauler - i give you thoughts and prayers for the loss of CMC, and you respond by jacking the Ravens DST literally a minute before me?

i see how you are.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Hauler @Hauler - i give you thoughts and prayers for the loss of CMC, and you respond by jacking the Ravens DST literally a minute before me?

i see how you are.
All is fair in love, war and FF.

You can have them back next week. I didn't want to run with the Bills against the Chiefs.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
All is fair in love, war and FF.

You can have them back next week. I didn't want to run with the Bills against the Chiefs.
no hard feelings. We were all just kind of gawking at the Subaru Rats taking Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken's lunch money and shoes, and you slipped to the front of the line.

i just need to pay attention.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I don't know who else was on those emails, but Jon Gruden taking the fall for the shit Wild @Wild wrote is just fucking heroic.