General Official TMMAC Fantasy Football League Season 7

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK - the ESPN standings algorithm is messed up.

it has me in 2nd place, when clearly Rambo John J @Sound System has the better team. It also has a Canadian who probably won't make the playoffs ranked above him. I don't think it's doing the conversion on Canadian to US points.

Thanks!

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
is Miesha's Taint @Miesha's Taint leading Lohan's Legions?

who's spirit am I crushing this week?

i know FL guys love a come-from-behind pounding that blows up in their face, how you want it?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
bummer about Barkely. I'm not going to pretend I want to beat your team at their best. I hope your team bus catches fire in a tunnel, frankly.

at least bad juju caught up to JuJu and Diontae could see a bigger target share.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I could be 1-5 after this week but anyone want a side bet for $20 that I make the playoffs? You’re about to see the single greatest comeback story in Fantasy Football history.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I could be 1-5 after this week but anyone want a side bet for $20 that I make the playoffs? You’re about to see the single greatest comeback story in Fantasy Football history.
saw that you grabbed AB.

looking to improve your pickup game with the ladies?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I should have known that Robbie Hart @Robbie Hart would have the oldest, most effeminate QB in league history on his fantasy team.

I saw Tom had 21 at half and kind of shit myself a little.
so I immediately texted him a "Matlock" highlight reel...he missed the entire halftime meeting.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK - what's the deal with IR? I can't move Ol' Shep off...is there a time limit for putting him to the Bench on game day?
I looked on the IR Rules page but didn't see anything.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken - remember that time you dropped CMC's elite handcuff for the RB2 on the worst team in the NFC before CMC had played a healthy snap?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
you lost to a Canadian, and your one victory was the week Robbie Hart @Robbie Hart lost Dalvin Cook and Logan Thomas.

Let's slow down on "could be 1-5" when you "should be 0-5"

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
MMAHAWK @MMAHAWK - what's the deal with IR? I can't move Ol' Shep off...is there a time limit for putting him to the Bench on game day?
I looked on the IR Rules page but didn't see anything.
Sorry for delay new puppy is kicking my butt

sent pm in case it alerts you but

To remove Shepard from IT you need you drop a player from the bench to clear a spot for him