General Official TMMAC Over 40 Years Old Club- No one under 40 click on this thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Have any of you other Silverbacks noticed what a bunch of complete pussies the under 40 members are? And I don’t mean a few of them. I mean every single one of them. I swear to God. I’ve tried to be a father/mentor to a few of them, but I quickly became too disgusted by their attitudes to continue with the mentorship. Fuck these kids. Let’s start asserting our dominance.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=jXEde89WC44

Last edited:

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I think the problem is that we are a generation of gentlemen, these kids... these kids are NOT gentleman. The don’t know what it means to be a gentleman, and they sure as heck don’t conduct themselves like gentleman. I had one of these kids tell me to go F myself! I nearly hit the roof.

Last edited:

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I’m afraid you may be right. I see in the not too distant future an era where young nubile females roam from town to town looking for mature gentleman who know how to sling dick.
To add to this. I’m currently working on a script for an erotic/action film called “Dick Shortage 2030”. Think of it like Mad Max except instead of water, the most valuable commodity in the world is 50 year old dick.

Caravans of nubile woman rampage through towns in search of mature penis. Literally dragging 50 year old men out of their Subarus and riding them in the middle of the intersection. 6 or 8 women at a time. It’s bananas. Traffic is at a standstill and people honk their horns but nothing will stop these cum drunk women until they’ve drained every drop of seed out of this handsome silver haired man who wrestled in high school.

Splinty @Splinty has offered me $50,000 in funding if I change the name to “TMMAC Presents- Dick Shortage 2030”. I’m seriously considering it.

Last edited:

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Have any of you other Silverbacks noticed what a bunch of complete pussies the under 40 members are? And I don’t mean a few of them. I mean every single one of them. I swear to God. I’ve tried to be a father/mentor to a few of them, but I quickly became too disgusted by their attitudes to continue with the mentorship. Fuck these kids. Let’s start asserting our dominance.

I just turned 40 a month ago, so I’m in.

Yeah these little kids don’t fucking listen, I’m in on dishing out some beatings.

And.......I really like that chick

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
I think the problem is that we are a generation of gentlemen, these kids... these kids are NOT gentleman. The don’t know what it means to be a gentleman, and they sure as heck don’t conduct themselves like gentleman. I had one of these kids tell me to go F myself! I nearly hit the roof.
I like her also

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I just turned 40 a month ago, so I’m in.

Yeah these little kids don’t fucking listen, I’m in on dishing out some beatings.

And.......I really like that chick
Welcome aboard. I think we’re going to see a real culture change here. Where people are afraid to post without first PMing it to a Silverback to have it approved.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
To add to this. I’m currently working on a script for an erotic/action film called “Dick Shortage 2030”. Think of it like Mad Max except instead of water, the most valuable commodity in the work is 50 year old dick.

Caravans of nubile woman rampage through towns in search of mature penis. Literally dragging 50 year old men out of their Subarus and riding them in the middle of the intersection. 6 or 8 women at a time. It’s bananas. Traffic is at a standstill and people honk their horns but nothing will stop these cum drunk women until they’ve drained every drop of seed out of this handsome silver haired man who wrestled in high school.

Splinty @Splinty has offered me $50,000 in funding if I change the name to “TMMAC Presents- Dick Shortage 2030”. I’m seriously considering it.
$50k in real money, or BitCoin?

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I'm here for the free coffee and Werther's Originals
I’m on parole or I would do it myself, but can someone take care of this kid? I’m close to triangulating his home address but I don’t have it yet. However I know that every Tuesday he goes to the Ft Lauderdale Dave and Busters with his step-mom for 1/2 price crab legs and unlimited fountain pop.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'm 39 this May. Thank fuck I'm not eligible for this club of limp cry babies. It's your generation that bred the millenials, you guys ruined everything.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
I’m on parole or I would do it myself, but can someone take care of this kid? I’m close to triangulating his home address but I don’t have it yet. However I know that every Tuesday he goes to the Ft Lauderdale Dave and Busters with his step-mom for 1/2 price crab legs and unlimited fountain pop.
I’ll get someone on it