General Official TMMAC Over 40 Years Old Club- No one under 40 click on this thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

DiSmAnTLeR

Apr 5, 2016
I’ve worked in the same weather surveying up north and in construction. I realize that boiling water freezes faster but that doesn’t Change the fact that it’s so cold out that exposed skin freezes in less than a minute.
I’ve brought my son out at -30 to blow bubbles and watch them freeze in mid air.
This is where I worked last winter. It’s 90 km north of Fort Mac and at points I was 150 feet in the air. It was exactly as they described.

YouTube tiT1or1ReM4?t=5m57s

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Millenial thread > gen x thread
Check back in after a month when half of the guys on your thread have OD’d on Spice.

Speaking of which you need to slow down too. Your step-mom is worried sick. She’s tired of calling the fire department every weekend because you’re up on the roof fucking her Jon Cena pillow.

M

member 3289

Check back in after a month when half of the guys on your thread have OD’d on Spice.

Speaking of which you need to slow down too. Your step-mom is worried sick. She’s tired of calling the fire department every weekend because you’re up on the roof fucking her Jon Cena pillow.
Your bedtime is in an hour.

Lay off the god damn coffee, old man.

psychicdeath

Jan 21, 2015
Here too, hour east from you. But I gotta see it before I believe it.

Homie.

Hmmm... if you're an hour east of Fort Wayne, you must be in my neck of the woods, since I'm around 90 minutes east of Fort Wayne in Napoleon. I assume you're slightly west of Defiance?

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015
Hmmm... if you're an hour east of Fort Wayne, you must be in my neck of the woods, since I'm around 90 minutes east of Fort Wayne in Napoleon. I assume you're slightly west of Defiance?
Close enough, lived in Paulding for a while, now more East out in the country.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
We should have a few Ohio folks on here by the way.
I only have gifs of two monkeys hugging, sorry can't help with that

I think conors beard and I are the only Oregon...I am probably wrong about where he lives though