General Official TMMAC Under 40 Years Old Club - No one over 39 click on this thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

ROAD TRIP!!!!!!

Driving to a gender reveal party

I had to explain to my over 40 friends what a gender reveal party is lmao

M

member 3289

Gotta recommend Snus for anyone taking a road trip.

Clutch move by me

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
La Paix @BirdWatcher can you do something about Harold here?
Sex Chicken @wrestling doesn't work I'm sending you a formal challenge to register and fight me in this tournament. I'll represent the 39 and under members who are the life blood of the forum and you'll be repping the 40+ club and old dying fucks.

2019 West Coast Combat Championship Port Coquitlam

If you win (lol) you can keep doing your same old predictable "funny" posts. If I win you back the fuck up off @conor mcgregor nut hugger and anyone's who calls you out for being a compete fucking retard.

#signthewaiver

M

member 3289

Sex Chicken @wrestling doesn't work I'm sending you a formal challenge to register and fight me in this tournament. I'll represent the 39 and under members who are the life blood of the forum and you'll be repping the 40+ club and old dying fucks.

If you win (lol) you can keep doing your same old predictable "funny" posts. If I win you back the fuck up off @conor mcgregor nut hugger and anyone's who calls you out for being a compete fucking retard.

#signthewaiver
He's online. He just can't post because he's too busy shitting himself

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015

#signthewaiver
Beautiful.

I showed the map to the Subaru and she purred.

Last edited:

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
My tools are sharp and my techniques are exactly where I want them to be. However I’m worried about my cardio. I’m thinking about letting my wife drive the Subaru out there while I jog along beside. By the time I get to Pt. Coquitlam I should be ready to go.

M

member 3289

Road trip update

I am now in the middle of trump country. Thank Christ I'm still in Florida where it's safe

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

#signthewaiver

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
My tools are sharp and my techniques are exactly where I want them to be. However I’m worried about my cardio. I’m thinking about letting my wife drive the Subaru out there while I jog along beside. By the time I get to Pt. Coquitlam I should be ready to go.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
the OK Boomer shit is so lame

GTFO off of my lawn scrubs