*** Official UFC 194 SN bets thread ***

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
New to the sport?
While it's true I've only been following the combat sports since the early 1960's long-time UFC observers tell me they have adopted a 'bait and switch' strategy to promote their fights in recent years. I'm noit completely sure of this mind you, haven't really watched many of their recent events.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
While it's true I've only been following the combat sports since the early 1960's long-time UFC observers tell me they have adopted a 'bait and switch' strategy to promote their fights in recent years. I'm noit completely sure of this mind you, haven't really watched many of their recent events.
Well they have planned and executed multiple cards just in this year alone with two titles on the line.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Well they have planned and executed multiple cards just in this year alone with two titles on the line.
Yeah, you see, this explains the difference in our perspectives on their promotional strategy. I haven't really been following mma the past year and a half - two years or so. Obviously they must have decided to reduce or eliminate the bait and switch tactic from their promotional playbook recently since I stopped paying attention.

I stand corrected.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I'll take Jacare. Failing that, I guess I'd be willing to roll the dice on Marcio Alexandre Jr (whoever he is) vs Court McGee.

I'd take Jr, that is. Not a fan of Court stylistically (I'm sure he's a nice guy).

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
I think I have a SN bet with somebody on one of these fights tonight but I forgot who it was with.

M

member 3289

Left hand cemetery @Jimmy Recard Please change your sn to:

nick diaz nut hugger nut hugger

Now or after Conor puts your boy to sleep. Doesn't matter which.