Official UFC Website

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Some of you might know this but because there are a lot of “noobs” on the forum, I wanted to tell you guys about the Official UFC Website.
Ultimate Fighting Championship-Mobile
It is a great website. It’s extremely user friendly and has great graphics. It’s got fighter profiles, rankings, and a complete schedule of upcoming events and has direct links to buy tickets. I just found out about this site and it has really enriched my experience in being a UFC fan or “octagonhead” (as non-noob UFC fans call each other.
So check out the site and enjoy your journey in UFC fandom.

As always you can PayPal me $35 at SnitchCuck69@paypal.com
for my complete UFC breakdowns and predictions.
Free tip for tonight. Let it all ride on Diego Sanchez. He’s a talented young fighter who’s flown under the radar for years. His march to the title starts tonight!

M

member 3289

Some of you might know this but because there are a lot of “noobs” on the forum, I wanted to tell you guys about the Official UFC Website.
Ultimate Fighting Championship-Mobile
It is a great website. It’s extremely user friendly and has great graphics. It’s got fighter profiles, rankings, and a complete schedule of upcoming events and has direct links to buy tickets. I just found out about this site and it has really enriched my experience in being a UFC fan or “octagonhead” (as non-noob UFC fans call each other.
So check out the site and enjoy your journey in UFC fandom.

As always you can PayPal me $35 at SnitchCuck69@paypal.com
for my complete UFC breakdowns and predictions.
Free tip for tonight. Let it all ride on Diego Sanchez. He’s a talented young fighter who’s flown under the radar for years. His march to the title starts tonight!
All this shit is available on the app as well, ya fucn goof

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Thanks, man!

I just took all of the money I had saved up to buy an engagement ring and made a bet based on this info.

Imagine how happy she'll be when she gets an even bigger ring and our trip to Dollywood paid for!

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
i use it, it's great, lots of info on there, of course, it's only UFC stuff