General **OFFICIAL** uG refugee thread.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Splinty @Splinty can you make a badge for people who aren't first 100? Make it degrading, I want to shame them.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Then.....
And that is why I could never be an actor.

Imagine you get spotted walking down the street by Martin Scorsese and he tells you that you have IT and that he will cast you in his next movie. You agree to be in his movie. What would you do if you got the script and you had to kiss guys? You had to tongue-kiss Joe Pesci and lick DeNiro’s inner thighs.

For some reason, when he met you he was so enthusiastic and excited that you quit your job on his promise to cast you in the movie and pay you decent bucks.

Now you’re stuck having to lick DeNiro’s inner thighs, right up by his drooping balls. What do you do?

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019

Imagine you get spotted walking down the street by Martin Scorsese and he tells you that you have IT and that he will cast you in his next movie. You agree to be in his movie. What would you do if you got the script and you had to kiss guys? You had to tongue-kiss Joe Pesci and lick DeNiro’s inner thighs.

For some reason, when he met you he was so enthusiastic and excited that you quit your job on his promise to cast you in the movie and pay you decent bucks.

Now you’re stuck having to lick DeNiro’s inner thighs, right up by his drooping balls. What do you do?
ask when and where sir

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

It's not just that. Nowadays if you say "yuck, no I'm not doing that dirty puff stuff" you will get shamed by the media and cancelled.

Rasputin

May 1, 2017

you do it for the art ! fookin Scorsese mang !

MountainMedic

Sep 28, 2017
You ended up with a few. I’m on vacation now though so not too busy bugging people yet.

Actually think I was one of the more polite members of “the old place”.

Anyway, hope you new fags are good with the migration. Will probably start a new cigar thread here & maybe an AMA about grid control if people are interested in that type of stuff here. I’m still browsing trying to read & get a feel for the place.
Good guys over here, lots that you know

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Just got back from a day out with my wife, daughter and her friends here in Florida and about to relax for the evening. Think I’ll check out their new site & see what all the hype is about.

Miesha's Taint

Miesha's Taint
Dec 3, 2018
Just got back from a day out with my wife, daughter and her friends here in Florida and about to relax for the evening. Think I’ll check out their new site & see what all the hype is about.
Hype?

It's a fucking dumpster fire.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
Many are whining and complaining because it's not like the old site, despite whining and complaining for years that the old site didn't work properly. Those that are hyping it up are excited about the things that all normal functional forums do, kind of like me when I arrived here and found that stuff actually worked.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Many are whining and complaining because it's not like the old site, despite whining and complaining for years that the old site didn't work properly. Those that are hyping it up are excited about the things that all normal functional forums do, kind of like me when I arrived here and found that stuff actually worked.
I’m gonna play around with it for a bit and I’ll offer an honest review. If it’s great, I’ll tip my hat to them.