General **OFFICIAL** uG refugee thread.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RodneyMeatcastle

Mar 3, 2023
Kirik has a major problem on his hands. It appears he has pissed off his core supporters. Unless this site is his and this is an epic troll, I see his move to allow google censorship as the nail in the coffin.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Kirik has a major problem on his hands. It appears he has pissed off his core supporters. Unless this site is his and this is an epic troll, I see his move to allow google censorship as the nail in the coffin.
I put the possibility this site is his at zero.

I agree the censorship over there is beyond what I have seen even on the most leftist of Reddit subforums, reddit banned me for all types of mild comments regarding masks/vaccines/etc...

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
They moved my beloved "Chunky Chicks That Look Fun" thread to a pro members only section. That site is now dead to me.

Stronghold

Mar 4, 2023
We love her a lot and often

Anyway, it is odd how the online climate has changed in the past 3 or so years. I had frequented an old school gaming forum for years and I had to quit it. No political posts nor anything even PG-13 was allowed on the site. But the way people are replying to everyone now is very acerbic and unpleasant for some reason. Any new ideas or free speech about updating old rules are just squashed and they never were before. It was all good nature BS but the tone has changed...

And not just on that site, several others as well. I guess Obama and Trump really divided the country in different ways but it's taking its toll on even casual online conversation looks like

Also, Google is vile and the vaccine is ineffective