General og exile

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

vad

Custom title
Jun 24, 2022
I have never seen you ever say anything negative in the almost 20 years I've known you on that site. Makes no sense at all
Im guessing over the last year or whatever they had been compiling a list of members they didnt want. Wiggy was very vocal and firm in what he believed and said and didnt pull any punches, which isnt going to work in some cookie cutter forum.

RhinoNite

Cornshitter
Jan 27, 2020
Yeah but I couldnt find a giraffe licking a fence post in giphy dammit
google it, copy image address, click on insert image, click url in left corner of little pop up, paste, enter, post. It shows yu if it worked before you hit post, unlike some other gawd awful site...

Wiggy

We. Live. In. A. Fucking. Meme.
Oct 23, 2015
Im guessing over the last year or whatever they had been compiling a list of members they didnt want. Wiggy was very vocal and firm in what he believed and said and didnt pull any punches, which isnt going to work in some cookie cutter forum.
Thanks guys - I appreciate the comments from both of you.

And I agree - I think it's a combination of not having the "correct" viewpoints, not saying them in the "correct" way, or both.

Kinda like in the thread where I responded to the alphabet people being so "wordphobic" and I made the sarcastic comment along the lines of "It's because sticks & stones will break my bones but words hurt the most because their violence you homophobic faggot".

If the people running Alta are what we think & they seem to be, they do NOT want people saying that kinda shit.

Stupid "Altaggots".

vad

Custom title
Jun 24, 2022
google it, copy image address, click on insert image, click url in left corner of little pop up, paste, enter, post. It shows yu if it worked before you hit post, unlike some other gawd awful site...
I get an error saying to contact the site admin

Squishy

Aug 13, 2024
Those retards deleted my posts individually instead of all at once lol. Took them forever too.

Chimonos Revenge

Fortune and Glory Kid
Oct 28, 2015
There have been several over the years when the OG goes through some short term exodus. Most all tend to head back. I lurk here more & don’t post as frequently but check in at both daily.
This one isn't people leaving because they got pissed. we're all getting banned

Wiggy

Oct 23, 2015
I also have to lol at a little at the idea that there was a thread yesterday proposing a new way to blank out posts from trolls instead of banning them...I commented that the trolling faggots deserve to be banned, especially the faggots with the multiple screen names that were allowed to run amok forever.

Then the very next day *I* get banned.

(You knew I was gonna say it. lol)

Aaronrodgers=reallygood

Jan 9, 2016
it’s over brother. They Nuked the OG essentially. Started with all the mods. MM, Harlem, Clocoa. Then started picking off OG’ers one by one. Starting with the top/most frequent posters. Apparently some legal paperwork served, and the new owners making a move.

Glad to see your SN over here. You’re a great poster in general, but I hold you in very high regards due to the job threads. You’re the man, cheers brotha
Paperwork? How fucking gay. Btw I got banned for this

Chimonos Revenge

Fortune and Glory Kid
Oct 28, 2015
I also have to lol at a little at the idea that there was a thread yesterday proposing a new way to blank out posts from trolls instead of banning them...I commented that the trolling faggots deserve to be banned, especially the faggots with the multiple screen names that were allowed to run amok forever.

Then the very next day *I* get banned.

(You knew I was gonna say it. lol)
I was going to say it was Ironic that i made a thread yesterday how Private Equity firms were ruining the country by buying up businesses and companies, firing all the employees and selling the companies off for their parts......that's pretty much what just happened to the OG