Oh Hell No! Crooklyn is in the house?!?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Crooklyn;n4723 said:
Tomorrow in the afternoon, I'll do up a Facebook post to drum up some more traffic. I'm gonna bring my hubby here too.
Well I'm glad we decided to upgrade the server then today, lol. Because this is getting out of fucking hand :)

Bring your hubby on, and anyone else interested. We are prepared...we think :)

Crooklyn

Space Pirate
Jan 21, 2015
sachin tendulkar;n4702 said:
Yes!

One of my favorite posters from the uG. Maybe Hocky Balboa is a realistic 'get'.

Hey Crooklyn, I post over at EVILYOSHIDA.COM as canuckster and am very happy you made the jump. The guys here have only promised to be fair with the moderation and many upgrades are on the horizon.

Listen I know you have a history with the poster known as REDNECK and he has been missing over at EVILYOSHIDA'S website for the last month where he was voted poster of the year over more worthy nominees like superCalo, PUBLICnoose and antidisestablishmentarianism.

Have you by any chance seen him or know of his whereabouts? Please tell him that we miss him and his thought provoking threads and he needs to pick up his trophy for the poster of the year.

I haven't talked to Red in quite a while. I know he's got some executive type job that requires frequent travel, so maybe he's on a business trip.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Amazing what one tweet from someone well respected, such as Crooklyn, can do. Guest traffic is the highest it's ever been...by far, lol. I just left Josh a voicemail to discuss upgrading the server...not kidding.
How is the traffic here? Do I need to crash a White House presser shouting the url to here?

Vitor29

Oct 24, 2015
Crooklyn is cool beans, she blue'd me once back in the day when the OG was still cool. God luv 'er!