General Oh Look...The Iran False Flags have begun

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
Here is a lengthy breakdown from Antineocon report

M

member 3289

Surely they can tie some of this bullshit to Maduro in order to justify military intervention in Venezuela as well, right?

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
Surely they can tie some of this bullshit to Maduro in order to justify military intervention in Venezuela as well, right?
Of course Venezuela works with Russia... Russia works with iran

The American Media doesn't care anyway they just make up lies/narratives for Israel and Saudi Arabia without question

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
I can’t stand the Dems or Repubs - said it a million times on here that behind the scenes they play for the same team. (Global World Order)

Going to War with Iran leading up to the 2020 Elections will only help boost the chances of a re-election for Trump. Media coverage 24/7 - Spoeches by Trump to boost US Moral..

Same script we’ve seen before just a new puppet

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
I can’t stand the Dems or Repubs - said it a million times on here that behind the scenes they play for the same team. (Global World Order)

Going to War with Iran leading up to the 2020 Elections will only help boost the chances of a re-election for Trump. Media coverage 24/7 - Spoeches by Trump to boost US Moral..

Same script we’ve seen before just a new puppet
I agree with you on the Republicans Democrats working for the globalists but if Trump attacked Iran it would destroy his support with independents