Oh Snap Son.... The New Aquaman Trailer is here!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
The CGI is ...... a little off?
Overall, looks pretty decent, but .... the plot?

Half-Outsider member of his homeland, returns home and faces a challenge by his relative (Half brother/Cousin) for the throne.
His (Half brother/Cousin) wants to conquer the rest of the outside world, and it's up to the rightful king to stop him - and reclaim his rightful place as the true ruler of his homeland (Atlantis/Wakanda)?

Nov 21, 2015
The CGI is ...... a little off?
Overall, looks pretty decent, but .... the plot?

Half-Outsider member of his homeland, returns home and faces a challenge by his relative (Half brother/Cousin) for the throne.
His (Half brother/Cousin) wants to conquer the rest of the outside world, and it's up to the rightful king to stop him - and reclaim his rightful place as the true ruler of his homeland (Atlantis/Wakanda)?
Damn I never even thought of that. Haha they jacked the Black Panther plot. Too funny

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
That looks better than I thought it would but DC has yet to make a good movie. Apprehensively optimistic.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
I actually like Aquaman quite a bit and I like Momoa but this isn't for me.

I think Momoa has been doing his best with what's been given. The problem is Warner Bros have no idea what they're doing with DC.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
UK release date looks like Dec. 14th...following week U.S.
I'll go check it out.
He's got cool powers, but his character was corny in Justice League.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
It's an adaptation of the 2015 "Throne of Atlantis" animated movie, more than likely it's just a coincidence.

M

member 1013

If Aquaman was a Marvel character would he be Thor’s friend?