General Oh

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

I work for investment banks and bankers get away with a lot of shit. I can only imagine what famous peeps get away with...

Well, no anymore lol

Pop corn imo

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I work for investment banks and bankers get away with a lot of shit. I can only imagine what famous peeps get away with...

Well, no anymore lol

Pop corn imo
My concern is that it's a fine line. We've all seen the guy who's had a couple too many cocktails and leaned in for a smooch with a woman he barely knows. To some women he's a smooth romantic, to another he's a creepy sexual predator. Meanwhile the dude doing the leaning in has no idea which he is until he's let the cow out of the barn.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Let’s all reserve judgement until Joe Rogan tells us how to feel about it. Never mind. Just saw that Amy Schumer came out in support of the accusers so I’m team Bryan until proven wrong.
She's just so hot...download (1).jpeg1105242_120115-cc-Pirelli-schumer.jpeg

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
My concern is that it's a fine line. We've all seen the guy who's had a couple too many cocktails and leaned in for a smooch with a woman he barely knows. To some women he's a smooth romantic, to another he's a creepy sexual predator. Meanwhile the dude doing the leaning in has no idea which he is until he's let the cow out of the barn.
The truth is amidst the lean, he could always ask "can I kiss you?" It does sap a little of the telenovela feel from the moment I guess, but better than finding out after the fact.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Who's Brian Callen anyway? I read his name a lot on this forum, but don't know who he is.
He is a comic/actor that is best known for being Rogan's friend.

He is also the person most responsible for making Schaub rich and somewhat famous.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
The truth is amidst the lean, he could always ask "can I kiss you?" It does sap a little of the telenovela feel from the moment I guess, but better than finding out after the fact.
Even asking can and has been interpreted as inappropriate.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
He has always joked that he is creepy and a scumbag. But he has also talked about guys who rape as being assholes. I don't know where I stand on believing he is guilty or innocent. We never really know because we don't really know these celebrities or what they are capable of. What I do know, however, is that lots of guys are "scumbags" when it comes to women. Trying to convince a girl to hookup is a big step away from pulling out your dick or forcing yourself on someone.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Long story short, the "me too" movement was created by people who made tens of millions of dollars off of sucking a director's cock, or fucking them. I have yet to see anything proven that anything was forced upon them. The "me too" movement is basically saying everyone was raped, even though they did whatever sexual acts got them the job. People consensually agree that you suck a dick, or lick a pussy, or whatever, and they get the job. After the fact, all the sudden it's inappropriate? I'm not saying it is or isn't either way, however, it's odd if someone makes tens of millions based upon that sexual interaction, then claim rape or whatever. If it was wrong at the time, let alone rape, it should have been reported at the time, yet it wasn't. Did they decide to never work with that rapists again? The accusations can be torn apart.

Long story short, here the TV and Movie business is owned by the left. Recently accusations have been made, and others have jumped onto the gravy train. Weinstein seems to be the most famous to catch that shit. I am all for full prosecution, but if everything is weighed, it offsets accusations as many accusations due to profit, seem like high priced prostitution.

so if a college coach says "suck my dick or you don't make the team", that's just consenting adults doing what it takes to advance their career, or nah?

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
He has always joked that he is creepy and a scumbag. But he has also talked about guys who rape as being assholes. I don't know where I stand on believing he is guilty or innocent. We never really know because we don't really know these celebrities or what they are capable of. What I do know, however, is that lots of guys are "scumbags" when it comes to women. Trying to convince a girl to hookup is a big step away from pulling out your dick or forcing yourself on someone.
FWIW - most rapist are of the date-rapist variety, and they don't usually consider themselves rapists.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
It's one thing to suck a dick or watch a fat guy jerk off and get to be a movie star and make millions like a lot of actresses but what the fuck is going on with these loser comedians. Girls are going along with it for stage time at shitty comic clubs or time on a pod cast?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
People often wait years to tell anyone, let alone the cops, that they were raped. That is a normal response and in itself should not make anyone doubt the accuser.