General Oh

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Thoughts on Brian Callen getting accuse of sexual misconduct?

Any conspiracy theories?

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Sounds like bullshit allegations, but let the left eat their own. I couldn't care less. They created this. If this is legit, great, since it's a double win.

Sounds like bullshit allegations, but let the left eat their own. I couldn't care less. They created this. If this is legit, great, since it's a double win.
Please elaborate on the left created this?

Am colombian and have no idea what's the difference btw the left and right over there. Here the left kills and sells drugs and the right kills and sells drugs lol

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Am colombian and have no idea what's the difference btw the left and right over there. Here the left kills and sells drugs and the right kills and sells drugs lol
You settle down Pablo, some poor woman went to a man's show to beg for money and a pervert asked her to give him a blowjob after he got her dinner.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015

Long story short, the "me too" movement was created by people who made tens of millions of dollars off of sucking a director's cock, or fucking them. I have yet to see anything proven that anything was forced upon them. The "me too" movement is basically saying everyone was raped, even though they did whatever sexual acts got them the job. People consensually agree that you suck a dick, or lick a pussy, or whatever, and they get the job. After the fact, all the sudden it's inappropriate? I'm not saying it is or isn't either way, however, it's odd if someone makes tens of millions based upon that sexual interaction, then claim rape or whatever. If it was wrong at the time, let alone rape, it should have been reported at the time, yet it wasn't. Did they decide to never work with that rapists again? The accusations can be torn apart.

Long story short, here the TV and Movie business is owned by the left. Recently accusations have been made, and others have jumped onto the gravy train. Weinstein seems to be the most famous to catch that shit. I am all for full prosecution, but if everything is weighed, it offsets accusations as many accusations due to profit, seem like high priced prostitution.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Long story short, the "me too" movement was created by people who made tens of millions of dollars off of sucking a director's cock, or fucking them. I have yet to see anything proven that anything was forced upon them. The "me too" movement is basically saying everyone was raped, even though they did whatever sexual acts got them the job. People consensually agree that you suck a dick, or lick a pussy, or whatever, and they get the job. After the fact, all the sudden it's inappropriate? I'm not saying it is or isn't either way, however, it's odd if someone makes tens of millions based upon that sexual interaction, then claim rape or whatever. If it was wrong at the time, let alone rape, it should have been reported at the time, yet it wasn't. Did they decide to never work with that rapists again? The accusations can be torn apart.

Long story short, here the TV and Movie business is owned by the left. Recently accusations have been made, and others have jumped onto the gravy train. Weinstein seems to be the most famous to catch that shit. I am all for full prosecution, but if everything is weighed, it offsets accusations as many accusations due to profit, seem like high priced prostitution.
I'm sorta kinda somewhere along the same opinion here. This isn't rape. It's chicks giving up they asses to powerful people to land a gig.

They knew the score. They wouldn't let an 18 year old assistant at dominoes plow them and wait ten years to report it.

I wonder if all this stuff will change Hollywood going forward?

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I'm sorta kinda somewhere along the same opinion here. This isn't rape. It's chicks giving up they asses to powerful people to land a gig.

They knew the score. They wouldn't let an 18 year old assistant at dominoes plow them and wait ten years to report it.

I wonder if all this stuff will change Hollywood going forward?
If Hollywood can Hollywood, why would it? At the same point in time, who is willing to do whatever it takes to get a job? Such a hilarious situation. Suck a dick and you're not working at Denny's anymore and earn millions. Don't suck that dick and you're still working at Denny's. Make millions and then there is a problem? Very odd.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
If Hollywood can Hollywood, why would it? At the same point in time, who is willing to do whatever it takes to get a job? Such a hilarious situation. Suck a dick and you're not working at Denny's anymore and earn millions. Don't suck that dick and you're still working at Denny's. Make millions and then there is a problem? Very odd.
Yes its very odd.

It would be wrong of me to suggest that some of them knew the score and made the sexual advances themselves in order to land a gig. But my mind can't help but think that's true in some cases. And that is based on nothing, just my random guess geared at the industry

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Yes its very odd.

It would be wrong of me to suggest that some of them knew the score and made the sexual advances themselves in order to land a gig. But my mind can't help but think that's true in some cases. And that is based on nothing, just my random guess geared at the industry
No need to feel sorry for anyone in the entertainment industry. Everyone makes decisions on their own. If a true rape takes place, yes, I get it, but if someone fucks someone that is disgusting for personal gain? No crime there.

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020

It's an artificial American labeling system made for those who can't think for themselves, that she's then to root for one "team" while hating the other because the other beloved the exact opposite of what they believe. Like gangs.
It's silly. But it's America today.

Namaste

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015

Sounds like someone is jealous they didn't make it in Hollywood.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I bet he did it, he’s a wannabe and a hanger on type of guy. He’s not funny and he’s extremely predictable trying to hang with the funny crowd but he’s just terribly obvious....and he’s bald doing the comb over thing

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Let’s all reserve judgement until Joe Rogan tells us how to feel about it. Never mind. Just saw that Amy Schumer came out in support of the accusers so I’m team Bryan until proven wrong.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Let’s all reserve judgement until Joe Rogan tells us how to feel about it. Never mind. Just saw that Amy Schumer came out in support of the accusers so I’m team Bryan until proven wrong.
Anyone who would fuck Amy schumer should get life, no parole.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
who the fuck knows . if callen did it he is a piece of shit .why wait 20 fuckin years to bring it up though? it casts doubt on it to me to have waited till metoo is almost dead to bring up something from 20 years ago . i am pretty sure everyone involved in hollywood,music,comedy ,politics etc are perverts who abuse or at least take advantage of their power/celebrity status so nothing would really surprise me. if he did do something molesty and weird then press charges.if not then shut the fuck up though.people are getting cancelled these days with no proof.weather he did it or didnt do it his career is going to get fucked.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
It's an artificial American labeling system made for those who can't think for themselves, that she's then to root for one "team" while hating the other because the other beloved the exact opposite of what they believe. Like gangs.
It's what I spend all my time traficking in. But it's America today.

Namaste
Fixed it for ya.

Namaste

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
who the fuck knows . if callen did it he is a piece of shit .why wait 20 fuckin years to bring it up though? it casts doubt on it to me to have waited till metoo is almost dead to bring up something from 20 years ago . i am pretty sure everyone involved in hollywood,music,comedy ,politics etc are perverts who abuse or at least take advantage of their power/celebrity status so nothing would really surprise me. if he did do something molesty and weird then press charges.if not then shut the fuck up though.people are getting cancelled these days with no proof.weather he did it or didnt do it his career is going to get fucked.
If you read the article, one of them is a full on rape accusation, one is someone he had an affair with who regrets it, one was him asking for and being rejected a blowjob, one was him being forward and was rebuffed.

It strikes me that when you have 4 incidents over 20 years, all completely different from one another that isn't really a pattern of behavior as is being implied.

Fear?

I agree with you however a lot of peeps get raped or molested and they fear to tell what happened to them cos it can affect love ones etc...