Ohio Cop Tries To Shoot Family Dog, ‘Accidentally’ Shoots 4-Year-Old Girl Instead

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
June 19, 2015 7:17 pm·

Reports coming to us out of Columbus say that 4-year-old child was shot by a Columbus Police Officer in Whitehall, Ohio.

Local 10TV News was on the scene after word came over the scanner that a patrol officer answered a call on Chandler Drive around 3 in the afternoon.

Witnesses say that’s when a family on the block started screaming for help.

The Columbus Police Department has confirmed to us that the officer responded and “was trying to help an injured woman, a dog inside the home charged him.”

The officer was trying to shoot the family dog but missed and shot the 4-year-old girl in the right leg instead.

According to Columbus Police, “the girl is in stable condition at Nationwide Children’s Hospital.”

As second injured woman who was in the same home has been taken to Columbus’ Grant Hospital for treatment.

MoomBah

Posting Machine
Feb 16, 2015
He went in to help and his first reaction was to shoot the dog. Gtfo we don't need your help.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Fucking prick. He'll probably be on paid leave for the traumatic events he suffered of shooting a young child.

Darqnezz

Merkin' fools since pre-school
Apr 25, 2015
I usually back Law Enforcement, but WTF is up with shooting dogs? Shooting a pet in the home should carry the same weight as shooting a police dog.

BJTT_Pella

I want to go fishing.
Jun 25, 2015
I usually back Law Enforcement, but WTF is up with shooting dogs? Shooting a pet in the home should carry the same weight as shooting a police dog.

My neighbors dog was shot by a cop. We were sitting down for dinner and heard a few shots. The dog was a beautiful boxer. I still dont know exactly what happened but i find it hard to believe that kind and gentle dog was being aggressive to anybody. Very unfortunate.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
they should just taser dogs or create a device to incapacite the dog without killing it.