Ohio state student arrested after shoving Trump protestor down stairs

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Can you imagine being a level-headed individual on the College campuses today and you had to listen to these fucking whiney bitches all the time? Fuck me what a nightmare.

Obviously this was a bitch move, but man those people are annoying.

O - H !!!!
I - O !!!!!!

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
I like how it was wrong for the guy to trip and accidentally fall into the moron yelling indoors on a megaphone but its totally cool for the hipster with a mask to assault him.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Actually - Now that I look at it again it looks kind of staged. At the beginning of the clip, why would the camera be panned that way? If this dude isn't running down the stairs it's just an empty stairway - kind of an odd thing to include in your video. You'd think that the dude with the bullhorn would be centered on the video.

Makes you wonder. Not that these type of people ever stage an event to justify their rage. Nah. That never happens.

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
Actually - Now that I look at it again it looks kind of staged. At the beginning of the clip, why would the camera be panned that way? If this dude isn't running down the stairs it's just an empty stairway - kind of an odd thing to include in your video. You'd think that the dude with the bullhorn would be centered on the video.

Makes you wonder. Not that these type of people ever stage an event to justify their rage. Nah. That never happens.
Also notice that the poor kid that tripped also looks like he may be mentally challenged, maybe physically challenged as well.

No proof he yelled megaphone is a idiot right before he tripped either.

The guy that assaulted the handicapped tripper should be charged for assault. Look at the crowd reaction to the guy in the mask, it was common knowledge the tripper is handicap so they stopped the unprovoked assault.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Also notice that the poor kid that tripped also looks like he may be mentally challenged, maybe physically challenged as well.
Turns out the kid that decked him has Aspergers (pronounced as assburgers). The megaphone dude doesn't want to press charges.

I'm still skeptical about why the video was shot with the empty stairs in the frame. Maybe someone put the kid up to it. I don't know how aspergers works.

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
Turns out the kid that decked him has Aspergers (pronounced as assburgers). The megaphone dude doesn't want to press charges.

I'm still skeptical about why the video was shot with the empty stairs in the frame. Maybe someone put the kid up to it. I don't know how aspergers works.
We need Splinty @Splint as the expert testimony on this.

Mix6APlix

The more you cry, the less I care.
Oct 20, 2015

No proof he yelled megaphone is a idiot right before he tripped either.

The guy that assaulted the handicapped tripper should be charged for assault. Look at the crowd reaction to the guy in the mask, it was common knowledge the tripper is handicap so they stopped the unprovoked assault.
He's clearly retarded. He is wearing an OSU shirt.

Yossarian

TMMAC Addict
Oct 25, 2015

Aspergers and loud sounds, not a good combination. My kid can't stand loud sounds, is very sensitive to them. When he was a little boy, he would lose his shit, also bright lights, he would become extremely aggrevated when the sun was low while driving in the car. Sensory Integration Disorder. It is still very apparent. It does explain a lot, and cool that the guy did not press charges, a very humane thing to do.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
He's clearly retarded. He is wearing an OSU shirt.
If this was Michigan the guy would have missed the dude on the stairs entirely and just Pete Rose'd himself down the stairs. Fucking idiots - the entire state.

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
Aspergers and loud sounds, not a good combination. My kid can't stand loud sounds, is very sensitive to them. When he was a little boy, he would lose his shit, also bright lights, he would become extremely aggrevated when the sun was low while driving in the car. Sensory Integration Disorder. It is still very apparent. It does explain a lot, and cool that the guy did not press charges, a very humane thing to do.
How does one go about pressing charges over a complete accident?

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
The deplorable is sure to have his legal fees taken care of by the Prez....

HEATH VON DOOM

Oct 21, 2015
The deplorable is sure to have his legal fees taken care of by the Prez....
Ots been established already that he is mentally handicapped. Are you racist against the handicap folks now? How understanding of you to call a mentally handicapped individual deplorable.