General Oil crash thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
You dont even have the same gallon as the rest of the world
This is what an Australian Gallen looks like. It's got a fucked up head and is apparently fighting Mark Hunt in boxing next. If Mark is still cracking the shits about fighting PED users, nobody better tell him that it was also the deformed face of the biggest doping scandal in Australian sports history.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Back on track - apparently there are serious discussions among Republicans about bailing out the shale industry. It's one thing to bail out a usually profitable business, it's another to bail out a permanently unprofitable one that will only continue to infect the banking system.

Retarded, but at least it shows you that free market and austerity thinking is completely dead. That will be the permanent positive legacy of Trump. You all think he's owned the libs, but he's skullfucked the fiscal conservatives way harder.

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
TLDR: Buy even more toilet paper.
Man I am running out of toilet paper in my home. Just the regular rhythm, now I wanted to buy some and it was all bought out in the supermarket :D
I'm already using the one from my camping/backpacking pack :D

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Man I am running out of toilet paper in my home. Just the regular rhythm, now I wanted to buy some and it was all bought out in the supermarket :D
I'm already using the one from my camping/backpacking pack :D
Spring is right around the corner.
The trees will have plenty of leaves in no time.

Nature's toilet paper.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Dave & Busters is at $13.90 - 52 week high of $59.60

I have a limit order at $10

Should quadruple that in a year.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
One of my 401Ks took a $26k hit since January.

:eek::eek::eek::eek: