Sci/Tech Olive oil

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Cheers homie. Nothing that I can feel though?
A French buddy of mine in his late 50s had chronic back pain. It became a task for us at work to make sure he was taking it easy when able. Finally gets round to having all these scans etc and they reckon it was to do with a tooth he had removed. The nerve was fucking up his whole system.

I'm sure I mentioned before but I had to do about 6-8 months physio on my left knee. I twisted my ankle playing football and couldn't really put weight on it for a few days/ week. During that time my dipshit brain adjusted my walk to compensate (without me knowing) and I started to damage my knee in the months after. No tear or operation required, it was proper shit. Every now and then it will whine and I do all the stretches I had to.

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
A French buddy of mine in his late 50s had chronic back pain. It became a task for us at work to make sure he was taking it easy when able. Finally gets round to having all these scans etc and they reckon it was to do with a tooth he had removed. The nerve was fucking up his whole system.

I'm sure I mentioned before but I had to do about 6-8 months physio on my left knee. I twisted my ankle playing football and couldn't really put weight on it for a few days/ week. During that time my dipshit brain adjusted my walk to compensate (without me knowing) and I started to damage my knee in the months after. No tear or operation required, it was proper shit. Every now and then it will whine and I do all the stretches I had to.
A friend of mine years ago injured his leg, and was walking with a limp for weeks. One day he stepped off a kerb, and collapsed in pain, having back spasms.

His body had compensated for the limp by tensing up muscles in his back, similar to your experience. Fortunately no permanent damage was done.