General Olympics Disaster RBR.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
It's only a week away.

Tokyo is currently in an official state of emergency due to the rona.

Foreign spectators will not be in the stands.

A strong majority of Japanese citizens do not wish for the Olympics to be held in Tokyo at this time.

What a disaster. :smile: But, we'll see what happens.

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
The post-Olympic premiere TV show was supposed to be the first episode of Ultimate Slip 'N Slide...... but production on that was suspended due to an outbreak of giardia, which meant that the waterslide was contaminated with human shit.

??

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
I went looking for a list of worst Olympics ever and this popped up.

The Munich massacre occurred during the 1972 Summer Olympics in Munich, West Germany, when members of the Israeli Olympic team were taken hostage by the Palestinian terrorist group Black September which had ties to Yasser Arafat's Fatah organization. Eleven athletes, coaches and judges were murdered by the terrorists.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I went looking for a list of worst Olympics ever and this popped up.

The Munich massacre occurred during the 1972 Summer Olympics in Munich, West Germany, when members of the Israeli Olympic team were taken hostage by the Palestinian terrorist group Black September which had ties to Yasser Arafat's Fatah organization. Eleven athletes, coaches and judges were murdered by the terrorists.
Yeah that's the gold standard for "Olympics got fucked up", for sure.

St Louis in I think 1904 was a circus clown show too, for a variety of entirely predictable reasons.

??

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Yeah that's the gold standard for "Olympics got fucked up", for sure.

St Louis in I think 1904 was a circus clown show too, for a variety of entirely predictable reasons.

??
I was two when the massacre happened, but can recall people discussing it years on.

Had to look up the 1904 Olympics. Anemic competition, but at least we won a lot of gold.

Tuc Ouiner

Posting Machine
May 19, 2016
This is gonna be one odd ball weird -ass Olympics, what a freak show the Japanese people got. I predict some crazy shit.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
The worst Olympics are about to show their ass this time. how much money has been spent and more importantly they are fucking the local politicians out of bribes and all kinds of other untraceable money grabbing projects.

stadiums empty = laughable Olympics, failure.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
It's gonna be great.
People always moan about Olympics till they get going. Moan about the costs and the hassle. But they are always wrong.

Tokyo being under a state of emergency doesn't mean what you think it means. Everything is open there. They have a tiny amount of covid over there and an even tinier death count.

All the athletes have been double jabbed and tested. Very small amount of media. Also double jabbed and tested. It can't be any safer.

It's going to be a very interesting watch with some very weird results. The lack of atmosphere is the major issue. But I wasn't going to go so it will be the same for me anyway.

Can't wait. Its going to be fantastic.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Your symbol of sporting dominance was already defeated by one of our delicate homosexuals.

Hilarious how after he retired, he announced he's gay like it was some big surprise, and the whole of Australia's reaction was "uuuuummmmm......... yeah, we know........ did you think you've been closeted this whole time?"

??

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
Hilarious how after he retired, he announced he's gay like it was some big surprise, and the whole of Australia's reaction was "uuuuummmmm......... yeah, we know........ did you think you've been closeted this whole time?"

??
Ohh, I thought in straya it's upside down and you have to come out for being straight.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
The Thorpedo is Phelps' biggest fan.
Phelps only ever won one real individual olympic gold medal and he probably only did so because Thorpe retired.

Freestyle is the only swimming stroke that actually matters.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
The worst Olympics are about to show their ass this time. how much money has been spent and more importantly they are fucking the local politicians out of bribes and all kinds of other untraceable money grabbing projects.

stadiums empty = laughable Olympics, failure.
all of professional sports.

and the Olympics is professional sports.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Apparently the athletes are going to sleep on cardboard beds that will collapse under the weight of two people, to discourage casual sex between athletes. :smile:

??

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I don't know how the fuck that even works. What about a Samoan weightlifter - where's he gonna sleep? Meanwhile, a female gymnast can hook up with a male marathon runner, and together they weigh less than a shotputter.

??

Last edited: