O'Malley reaction

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
this is hard to read. I hoped for the best before. whatever happens with this dude now, not bothered.

dumb move saying thst stuff. granted, kids probably love it

personally, i tuned him out due to hearing him speak like that early in this ufc career. but he came across as very likeable on a recent mike bisping podcast

not cool. but again, kids love that over the top, disrespectful shit. so it probably works for him, unfortunately

M

member 3289

Why should he give Vera any praise?

O'Malley's freak injury is the reason Vera won. It had nothing to do with anything Vera did.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

O'Malley's freak injury is the reason Vera won. It had nothing to do with anything Vera did.
Yeah, I don't think it's appropriate for him to run Vera down, seeing as he does have an L. But he didn't say anything untrue, and had he won and gotten a title shot off of it (which he would have) everyone would be saying he shouldn't get a title shot from beating a nobody journeyman.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
I'm torn. I really respect when a fighter is able to show vulnerability and humility after a loss, regardless of how it came about. At the same time, I love seeing self-confidence in a young fighter. For O'Malley in particular, I think he is going to follow the McGregor blueprint all the way. He isn't just looking to wins fights, he is looking to build a brand. His brand is a funky fashion style, weed, and a brash unapologetic cockiness. For someone looking to turn heads and grow in relevancy despite losing, he needs to take this approach as an investment in his brand.

Twelve Twenty Four

Jan 21, 2016

You have to give respect at the very least man. If anything this jus puts even more pressure on himself to perform , maybe exactly what he needs but come on doesnt take much to say he did his job well; vera did land some vicious shit on him on the gnd