OMG Trumps actually going to build the wall

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
He should build a wall around Portland to keep all the smelly hippies contained. Craft beer and pasty dudes with beards should be outlawed.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I for one support this great wall of trump!

I'm sick of all these Johnny foreigners coming here, taking our jobs, breaking our laws, sexing our women, and creating threads with the highest post count on the forum!

It has to end!

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Oh another one? LOL.....

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
He said if Chiraq can't get their shit together that he's gonna send in the Feds. I'm not sure which group he is actually referring to, but it was a pretty funny statement.

"Fix your shit or I'm sending in the Feds!"

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
he needs to deport "legals" too so America can be great once more.
It's not about that. That's part of the anti-Trump narrative, but there is zero truth to it.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
He said if Chiraq can't get their shit together that he's gonna send in the Feds. I'm not sure which group he is actually referring to, but it was a pretty funny statement.

"Fix your shit or I'm sending in the Feds!"
Get your shit together chiraq.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I get that the wall may be impractically expensive but why are people so upset by it? Or is that it?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I get that the wall may be impractically expensive but why are people so upset by it? Or is that it?
People are upset at the idea of being exclusionist.

Some businesses are upset because realistically they won't be able to survive if they actually have to pay their employees. That part get left out though.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Conflating legal and illegal immigration.

Want for open borders.

Tacit approval of illegal immigration for reasons that range from silent approval of modern slavery to family wants to true empathy to simple bleeding hearts.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
People are upset at the idea of being exclusionist.
Conflating legal and illegal immigration.

Want for open borders.

Tacit approval of illegal immigration for reasons that range from silent approval of modern slavery to family wants to true empathy to simple bleeding hearts.
Since when is protecting your borders an issue? Most countries do it.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Since when is protecting your borders an issue? Most countries do it.
Since we've become so PC as a country that it's considered mean to turn anyone away. Ever.
And this isn't even about turning people away. It's about allowing them into our country legally.