NSFW OMG!!!!!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Now that I have your attention, people are changing their screenames too much.
I don't know who the
FUCK ANYONE IS.

OK, here for your troubles.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hey, fuck you! Fuck you right up your dirty assole! You especially!
There's only one member here that knows the intricacies of my asshole, and her name rhymes with "violent finger" ironically.
Don't tell the poster who rhymes with "sloppy fart", I want him to get AIDS too.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
There's only one member here that knows the intricacies of my asshole, and her name rhymes with "violent finger" ironically.
Don't tell the poster who rhymes with "sloppy fart", I want him to get AIDS too.
I'd like to say your claim is laughable, however, HOWEVER, I had two conversations with her that were completely nornal, yet she turned them completely sexual, so I am aware of this whoriness. I was left with an unfavorable view of this forum member and refused further dialog. It was actually disgusting.

Oct 24, 2015
I'd like to say your claim is laughable, however, HOWEVER, I had two conversations with her that were completely nornal, yet she turned them completely sexual, so I am aware of this whoriness. I was left with an unfavorable view of this forum member and refused further dialog. It was actually disgusting.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Totally regular convo, then she asked for skype sex. I declined. She said she was sorry she misread me. It was a totally normal convo, nothing to misread. At no point did i even commemt on her looks. Second convo, totally regular, then she asked for skype sex again. I said no, she said you know you want it" to which I again said no, I dont. Trust me, no one wants that.

Then she sends me some skype message the following night, which I didn't read. The start said something about she had a fall aND to call her. (You can read the start of a message before clicking on it). I wasn't having any of that bullshit.

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
Now that I have your attention, people are changing their screenames too much.
I don't know who the
FUCK ANYONE IS.

OK, here for your troubles.

a wtf rating well deserved.

LOL

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
posted this before but....this is not directed at you...just directed at the question

if you don't follow that forum like a nerd you will eventually get lost

I would prefer if that forum had a thread for each name changer that looked like this

wild>southern man>wild>Galt's cheeks>Louisville homer>wild>buttface>wild

a separate thread for each name change is convoluted IMO

Ya Ya I know....I am a fuking idiot etc...tard...whatever

enjoy