General On-duty NYPD officers 'handcuffed 17-year-old girl, took her to deserted spot and raped her

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I'm going to hold off on delivering a final opinion on this one for now.

You have someone pulled over for potentially having illegal substances (why would you pull someone over for that unless you saw them and tracked them?).
Also, if I wanted to get out of this problem and it was the opposite sex, could I offer something to "forget the charges" and then later claim I did it "against my will"?

Also, I believe the story, as told, could have happened?

Don't jump to conclusions just yet......cued up the duke rape case documentary to remind oneself that things may not be what they seem.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I'm going to hold off on delivering a final opinion on this one for now.

You have someone pulled over for potentially having illegal substances (why would you pull someone over for that unless you saw them and tracked them?).
Also, if I wanted to get out of this problem and it was the opposite sex, could I offer something to "forget the charges" and then later claim I did it "against my will"?

Also, I believe the story, as told, could have happened?

Don't jump to conclusions just yet......cued up the duke rape case documentary to remind oneself that things may not be what they seem.

We had a rapist police officer in Houston. It happens apparently.

Also the mere coercion of two cops and a teenage perpetrator runs the line of such power differential to make this a forced act in almost any regard.

How hard is it not to fuck the person you arrested? What's that say about their integrity? Forgive me for leaning against their word on this one.

Play stupid games...

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015

Also the mere coercion of two cops and a teenage perpetrator runs the line of such power differential to make this a forced act in almost any regard.

How hard is it not to fuck the person you arrested? What's that say about their integrity? Forgive me for leaning against their word on this one.

Play stupid games...
I don't doubt it, but the general momo will automatically look to burn down half the United States without looking at the facts

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I don't believe it.
Rapes are illegal this side of national waters.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
"forced me to perform acts on them"

Apparently she hasn't been fortunate enough to watch the all-time great psychological training documentary on counter-rape, known as The Shawskank redemption.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015

Play stupid games...
Well said. And how hard is it to have them sitting in a fucking jail cell right now, like a normal citizen would be?
Instead they get: "...stripped of their badges and guns while the NYPD Internal Affairs’ Bureau’s investigation is ongoing".
And this pathetic excuse; "The officers in question did not deny the sexual acts occurred, but both claimed they were consensual" even if it were true, while on duty in uniform,

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Well said. And how hard is it to have them sitting in a fucking jail cell right now, like a normal citizen would be?
Instead they get: "...stripped of their badges and guns while the NYPD Internal Affairs’ Bureau’s investigation is ongoing".
And this pathetic excuse; "The officers in question did not deny the sexual acts occurred, but both claimed they were consensual" even if it were true, while on duty in uniform,
Jesus NYPD is all I have to say.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
Cameras that police officer can not turn off during duty would really help. I think the police and city take comfort in that it is so hard to prove such an encounter and have police face any kind of discipline for it. Its easier to not have footage than have it for police in case of their wrong doing because the burden of proof is so hard when it just comes down to officer word against yours.

Cameras that police officer can not turn off during duty would really help. I think the police and city take comfort in that it is so hard to prove such an encounter and have police face any kind of discipline for it. Its easier to not have footage than have it for police in case of their wrong doing because the burden of proof is so hard when it just comes down to officer word against yours.
Nice first post buddy.

Welcome to the forums and post a bit more ay!

;)

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
In theory that would help.... but it won't.
It doesn't help in cases where unarmed people are executed on body cam.
As long as the pussy can say "I feared for my life/I thought he was going to reach for something", and they are given automatic free pass for a vacation and let off the hook.
This will likely be no different.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
In theory that would help.... but it won't.
It doesn't help in cases where unarmed people are executed on body cam.
As long as the pussy can say "I feared for my life/I thought he was going to reach for something", and they are given automatic free pass for a vacation and let off the hook.
This will likely be no different.
Agree that bad policing can not be stopped with body cameras in totality but I think the mental aspect of having the body cam on and not being able to turn it off would psychologically influence some officers who take liberities with bad behavior because they think that "no one is watching" into feeling a little policed themselves. I think the camera culture of civillians recording police is such as example where the police are mostly on their best behavior when some one turns on their cell phone camera and the police are aware that they are being filmed.