General On My Way To Get My Prostate Looked At

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
False alarm. Coward refused to look in my butt. I have to go get blood work done first. He promised he would get in there on Friday. He seems like a nice guy who will respect my boundaries. I trust him.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
False alarm. Coward refused to look in my butt. I have to go get blood work done first. He promised he would get in there on Friday. He seems like a nice guy who will respect my boundaries. I trust him.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
It seems crazy to me that in this miraculous age we don’t have the technology where I could call a doctor I trust and respect like Splinty @Splinty on What’s App, and he could reach through his phone, and we could talk about MMA or Gilmore Girls while he roots around in my butt looking for answers.

Splinty if I can find this app, would this be something you’d be interested in?

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It seems crazy to me that in this miraculous age we don’t have the technology where I could call a doctor I trust and respect like Splinty @Splinty on What’s App, and he could reach through his phone, and we could talk about MMA or Gilmore Girls while he roots around in my butt looking for answers.

Take an asshole selfie and email it to the receptionist at the Dr office.

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
Take an asshole selfie and email it to the receptionist at the Dr office.
and then when you show up and say you have an appointment they don't recognize you by name, but when you pull down your pants at the receptionist: "Ahh, Mr. Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken, yes come in please, the doctor is waiting for you"...

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Don’t know why he has to wait for bloodwork. He must be a shitty doctor. My dentist checks my prostate every 6 months. Has for years.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016

If the answers were in your butt, one of those homeless guys would have unearthed them by now.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
As I was leaving his office, I noticed the next guy in line was breathtaking. A total babe. I screamed at the doctor in front of the whole waiting room, “If I find out you fingered this Dude, after giving me the cold shoulder, I’ll have your fucking license!”