Once again Chael spews non sense..this time about Fedor.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015

Former UFC middleweight title challenger Chael Sonnen discussed the return of heavyweight legend Fedor Emelianenko and where he stands in terms of his legacy.

Chael Sonnen has some interesting thoughts on the return Russian heavyweight legend, Fedor Emelianenko.

The former UFC fighter criticized Fedor, not for his return to MMA, but for his allegedly shady record during his Pride FC run, as well as his mediocre run in North America.

"Fedor is terrible," Sonnen told Submission Radio. "And Fedor is a very nice guy. I had the pleasure to meet him twice. The first time, I was in line with him at a Starbucks in a hotel in Los Angeles, and he just blended in. He was just a chubby bald guy, with a nerdy sweater, waiting for his latte like everybody else. And I thought, what a nice guy.

"The reality on Fedor is, if you're not fighting in a commissioned fight, you're not fighting in a real fight. It has to be a sanctioned commission fight. This comes right back what we were talking about with Holly and her quadrillion boxing championships. If there's no sanctioning and there's no credibility and architecture, it doesn't count. So everything he did in Japan with a referee wearing an earpiece gets thrown out."

"You've got to come to the States where there's an official weigh-in, where there's a regulatory body, and where there's clearer defined rules, with clearer defined judging. He did that. He did that six times and he went 3-3. That's not exactly an impressive record for a guy that we all keep having to hear is 'the best of all time'. Now God bless him, I love a guy that can come back, but I can tell you first hand, you don't get better not doing something."

Fedor recently revealed that he would announce his signing within the next week. Many expect him to finally compete in the UFC Octagon to complete his incomparable legacy. Sonnen, however, doesn't have much faith in Fedor's chances.

"Fedor got destroyed by guys who are now getting destroyed. Fedor got destroyed by Bigfoot Silva, who by my last count has fought - I believe Frank Mir knocked him out in 18 seconds, I suppose I'd have to re-watch that - but the point is that it's ridiculous. I think it will sell once. I know that I'll tune in, I know that the UFC is going to greatly overpay for him, and good for Fedor, man. I think he did everything right, and he is a nice guy. You know, this isn't my goal to come out and bash a guy, but look, if a guy's terrible a guy's terrible. He's 3-3 in the States, that means he's 3-3."

LINK: 411MANIA | Chael Sonnen Says Fedor Won’t Be Able To Compete In The UFC

Last edited by a moderator:

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
This coming from a PED user that's been defeated multiple times by Horn..this guy makes me sick and rewatching the Evan Tanner "Once I was Champion" movie solidified his jealousy and show he's the ultimate hypocrite...there comes a point where Taking him lightly and giving him the benefit has to stop.. If Fedor is nothing why he always saying his name..PLUS FEDOR finishes him in under a minute..He better go mess with Maia before a Legend breaks him off.

Last edited:

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Ahh Chael literally the biggest loser in MMA. No one has blown it as much as him, lucky he has a big mouth to make him some money. Triangle Chael.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
This coming from a PED user that's been defeated multiple times by Horn..this guy makes me sick and rewatching the Evan Tanner "I once was Champion" movie solidified his jealousy and show he's the ultimate hypocrite...there comes a point where Taking him lightly and giving him the benefit has to stop.. If Fedor is nothing why he always saying his name..PLUS FEDOR finishes him in under a minute..He better go mess with Maia before a Legend breaks him off.
Never saw this, is it a must see?

ChaosOverkill

Conor is ushering in the Chomochiq fashion era.
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
So, serious question I see some places on Chael's record where I'm not sure there was a commission either Bodog Fights in Costa Rica and earlier, does he consider those wins/loss of his own legit?

If that's the line, it looks like he's a .500-ish fighter and several wins don't count either and it would mean he lost fights under no commission where he could have cheated his brains out to win, as we know Chael is not above doing no matter where it is.

Your shtick is only funny when you're not fading from being a fighter Chael.

Don Frye's is at least consistently funny and in demand and not hammed up, it's just him.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
So, serious question I see some places on Chael's record where I'm not sure there was a commission either Bodog Fights in Costa Rica and earlier, does he consider those wins/loss of his own legit?

If that's the line, it looks like he's a .500-ish fighter and several wins don't count either and it would mean he lost fights under no commission where he could have cheated his brains out to win, as we know Chael is not above doing no matter where it is.

Your shtick is only funny when you're not fading from being a fighter Chael.

Don Frye's is at least consistently funny and in demand and not hammed up, it's just him.
Exactly this. His fights in Santa Ana CA and anza were also unregulated. I also guess his boy Hendo falls under the same situation. Wish Chael would disappear.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
I wish Tanner would have whipped his ass back in the day...Then again he could have owned Chael in practice and he's butt hurt lol..

bully4me

Aug 10, 2015
Everybody should give poor Sonnen a break here. Before he spewed this garbage, Chael had an inncident, recovering from being choked out by his turtleneck. Unfortunatly for Chael nobody was around when he was tapping, so the poor guy was dead passed out on the floor for about an hour with no oxygen going to the brain before anyone found him. When he got up, even though confused he carried on to do his show, unfortunatly these were the results. ;) BwaaaHaaaaa Haaaaa Haaaaaa

SagiTTarius

Sep 10, 2015
Wow, so, where do I start. How about the sanctioning commissioners lately guys? They're doing a great job.

Judges? In the states are fucked! (God bless my America) but how many fuckerized scoring have we witnessed.

Chanel has the right to say what he wants and I don't even want to waste my thoughts indulging any further.

So my closing statements is simply, the whole fact he got to fight Jon jones was by being a loud mouth. We like Fedor because he's a bad ass. Chanel you are a fuckface.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Chaels agenda here has to be one of two things. One, he's just trying to get attention to his podcast and whatever else. Two, he's planning a return to MMA competition. He's never let the truth stand in the way of getting his name in the news, so I doubt he truly believes the shit he's saying about Fedor.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I'm not going to say I agree with his entire statement, because I certainly don't, but you guys do realize you're so upset because there's an element of truth to what he's saying, right?

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
I like chael. His smack talk is funny and witty and he tries to back his words up. He'll get in with anyone on short notice and take the fight to them.

But Fedor would rip his arms off.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
I like chael. His smack talk is funny and witty and he tries to back his words up. He'll get in with anyone on short notice and take the fight to them.

But Fedor would rip his arms off.
I agree with 80% of your post

FadeToBlack

Rear Naked Poke
Mar 15, 2015
This is the same guy that accused Lance Armstrong of giving himself cancer. Take this Fedor shit with a grain - check that - an entire salt shaker.

CRE

Posting Machine
Apr 24, 2015
Chael has been clowning Fedor, since the Bodog days.

This is nothing new.

Chael has always been the bad guy.

Now you know why.