General Once in a Lifetime Photograph

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
i tried to flex in Canada once, but a couple Mounties threatened to arrest me for brandishing a weapon.
They diddnt want you to upset the moose's. Canadians are horny people, they don't have time to placate a flustered moose.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
They diddnt want you to upset the moose's. Canadians are horny people, they don't have time to placate a flustered moose.
makes sense. I thought it was a bunch of Canadian women that were blocking traffic to get a look, but probably just a herd of moose.

mooses?
meese?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
makes sense. I thought it was a bunch of Canadian women that were blocking traffic to get a look, but probably just a herd of moose.

mooses?
meese?
In Canada they just call it pussy

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Why don't you walk across the border?

Oh, yeah...

I’m not even joking. Drake was there. As I crossed the street a guy walked up to me and said “Drake is down by the falls!!!”

I looked for him but couldn’t find him. A picture of me guns blazing standing in front of Niagara Falls with Drake would have been a piece of Canadian history.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I’m not even joking. Drake was there. As I crossed the street a guy walked up to me and said “Drake is down by the falls!!!”

I looked for him but couldn’t find him. A picture of me guns blazing standing in front of Niagara Falls with Drake would have been a piece of Canadian history.
Aubrey *

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015

Somebody must have told him "Sex Chicken is on his way to the falls!!!", his bodyguards scattered and he wanted none of that smoke