ONE Championship returns for their Chinese audience only June 20 and 21; teases video game

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016

ONE Championship Hero Series is set to pick up with a two-part event. Part I is headlined by strawweights, Hui vs. Zha Xi, on June 20.

Part II is headlined by a featherweight kickboxing match, Xu vs. Xiao Yu, on June 21.

ONE specifies that both events will only be streamed in China.

Here is their synopsis:
The search for Asia’s next martial arts superstar continues! With the brightest prospects from China battling for a place on the global stage of ONE Championship, fans are in for a spectacular show. This event will only be streamed in China.

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/yodchatri/status/1271790356833566720

Last edited:

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Fun fact my good friend and coach destroyed their golden boy Nsang.

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
ONE needs more love Stateside

Namaste

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Would you like to share more of that story?
James Lee aka 1 best fighters a lot of people never heard of worked him.. James was 2 division kotc champ.. Gladiator challenge champ.. Beat Wiuff in Pride.. Lost his only UFC fight over freak accident 30 seconds in vs sakara when he neck was hurt shooting a TD.. Was known to beat up on rampage, Chuck and Tito Back in the day when they trained together.. Black belt in bjj.. Pro boxer and D1 wrestler.. And wasted a lot of his talent.. Dudes one the only people to ever just work me in the practice room without any effort.. Strangled James tehuna in under 2 minutes as well

homo fagit

Writer, and adventurer
Jul 17, 2018
James Lee aka 1 best fighters a lot of people never heard of worked him.. James was 2 division kotc champ.. Gladiator challenge champ.. Beat Wiuff in Pride.. Lost his only UFC fight over freak accident 30 seconds in vs sakara when he neck was hurt shooting a TD.. Was known to beat up on rampage, Chuck and Tito Back in the day when they trained together.. Black belt in bjj.. Pro boxer and D1 wrestler.. And wasted a lot of his talent.. Dudes one the only people to ever just work me in the practice room without any effort.. Strangled James tehuna in under 2 minutes as well
Damn. Thanks for sharing

Guerrilla

Banned
Apr 24, 2020
Hasent been a kickboxing game release on consoles since 2006!

UFC game is too mushy and over complicated

Hope one gets it right