One-handed Nick Newell signs with Bellator...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I don't like watching it...the Gaethje fight was very hard to watch man

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
this is Bs. he should only fight in one armed fighting promotions.

what if his opponent goes for an arm bar and he just slips out like nothing cuz there's nothing there?

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
this is Bs. he should only fight in one armed fighting promotions.

what if his opponent goes for an arm bar and he just slips out like nothing cuz there's nothing there?
Reported for blatant armism.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
sorry fellas but if you wanna punch down on people working through their lives with disabilities, the joke has to be clever, with an in-built apology, or you are straying into asshole territory - which of course is decent online territory to hold lol just be aware

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
That's an interesting question. I guess it's on his opponents to not fuck up like that
it creates advantage and a disadvantage to both sides one way or the other like the situation I brought up or if his opponent threw a head kick to the left side of him and he won't be able to block.

homo fagit

Writer, and adventurer
Jul 17, 2018
it creates advantage and a disadvantage to both sides one way or the other like the situation I brought up or if his opponent threw a head kick to the left side of him and he won't be able to block.
Yeah I've been wondering for years now how he isn't getting knocked out with a head kick in every fight

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Ffs, stop fighter bashing......the guy deserves a chance to do what most all of you would never do........
I made a rhyme!
But, seriously, give him some respect